• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Homages for a new story (Redskins/Commanders related)

burgold

The Pro Bowler
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Beginning a new story and I decided to make all the character names, street addresses, and businesses Redskins-related. For example, the hero works at 40 Chip Street and two of the main characters so far are named Santana Olkiewicz and Jahan Howell. I kind of envision there being a pilot named Riggins Theismann at some point. In any case, I'm inviting anyone who'd enjoy dropping meaningful names, dates, or phrases to play along. I'll see how many I can story convert as I build this world. I imagine the trickiest part may be coming up with names for the female characters :)

I'm also debating on making all the villains or historical tragedies have hybrid NFC East Opponent names.

Is this a fighter pilot? Did they develop a new bomb named Sprint? Is there a co-pilot named Vincent Gibbs? A mysterious stranger who shares information dressed as a Monk? Female character, umm Patricia Cooley?

Most of it is being uncovered. It's wrapped around a loose plot of a science fiction underground railroad story wherein our protagonist is a plastic surgeon whose trying to alter clones so that they can't be recognized. Weird, I know. Might get weirder.

If the hot-shot pilot is "The Diesel" then the ne'er do well chief mechanic, who keeps the aircraft flying, must be, named "Zee" along with his trusty "Gilligan-like" first mate, "Norval"

Have an obscure group of women pilots that pilot A-10s. They don't have to have a major role, more of one observing from afar, and name them the Hogettes, with their Squadron named the HOGS.

Have the veteran Pilot Santana Olkiewicz (call sign Cowboy Killer) and his quiet, but effective, Co-Pilot Perry McLaurin (Callsign McLaren).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.