• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Holy **** what a crazy day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't like the fact that any thread I start or comment on, you have to throw your snide remarks in, even at times when it's completely inappropriate. It's like you're seeking me out just to try to get me riled up. I'm not saying that's what you're doing, I'm just saying it looks that way when almost any time I post somewhere on here, it seems like you're trying to provoke me into a pissing contest.

To be honest, I dont even remember you from ES. I remember the name, but I dont remember having anything against you personally. Its possible, that with your posting style and my question everything style that it seems like Im after you.

As to I seem to post everytime you post something, thats entirely possible since the activity arround is pretty slow. Since you post alot, I pretty much have no choice.

Also, Im just pointing out the bad behavior you are promoting. We shouldnt be encouraging people to chase people down and confront people for things like that, and when I see someone doing it Im going to explain why they shouldnt. I also dont doubt for a second that you love and care for your children and their safety, I was just pointing out you should probably be less Rambo when they are in your care. Unless someone is attacking you, then throw in a little extra Rambo.

Our two views of this situation are radically different, and thats all that is happening here.

To be honest, I dont even remember you from ES. I remember the name, but I dont remember having anything against you personally.
Were you ever playing TW back in the early days? It might have been from there and not from ES.

Its possible, that with your posting style and my question everything style that it seems like Im after you.
Now that you put it like that, it is entirely possible that you just come across as aggressive because of your style. I never took that into consideration, but if you go back and read some of your comments to things I have said all over this site, it would be easy to see why I took it the way I did.

The thing that gets to me the most when it comes to your comments, is it almost always seems like you are trying to nicely call me a liar. I don't like being called a liar when I'm not lying, so I immediately react. If I was lying about all the stories I've told on this site, I'd have to either be schizophrenic or the most creative son of a bitch on Earth.

Fact is, I'm not that creative, and contrary to popular belief among some of the older members that remember me from ES, I'm not crazy either. I used to be a drug addicted alcoholic, but I've been sober a while. I was really an unbearable asshole a lot of times, because I took everything anyone said to the extreme.

As to I seem to post everytime you post something, thats entirely possible since the activity arround is pretty slow. Since you post alot, I pretty much have no choice.
This is very true, and I understand exactly what you're saying. I was just taking it to heart, because it always came across like you were insinuating things instead of just coming out and saying them.

I know it doesn't seem like it based on this conversation, but I do have a really thick skin. There is almost nothing that gets to me. I just can't handle implications that are untrue or inaccurate, or someone that sounds like they want to say one thing, but beat around the bush instead. Not saying that's what you did, it just came across that way.

Also, Im just pointing out the bad behavior you are promoting.
I don't see how I'm promoting bad behavior, but it's all a matter of opinion I suppose.

I like to believe in leading by example. Not to say that everyone should do what I did, because it could have ended badly, but the moral of the story was that I don't think anyone should just sit around and watch innocent people get hurt instead of doing something about it.

We shouldnt be encouraging people to chase people down and confront people for things like that, and when I see someone doing it Im going to explain why they shouldnt.
I agree with you, and I was not promoting that. Not trying to at least. It wasn't the action I was promoting, it was the message I was promoting.

I also dont doubt for a second that you love and care for your children and their safety, I was just pointing out you should probably be less Rambo when they are in your care. Unless someone is attacking you, then throw in a little extra Rambo.
Also true, and I see where you're coming from. The thing is, when it's a heat of the moment decision, and things are happening that fast, you don't have time to think through every little detail.

The problem I had other than the guy almost hitting me, then fleeing after hitting another car when I lost a friend to a hit and run, and the fact two young kids have been run down by drunks in that same area, in walking distance of my house - I would have lost sleep and been sick over it if I had made no attempt to get the info, then found out the guy had run a child down.

Our two views of this situation are radically different, and thats all that is happening here.
That's a perfect explanation. At least we can agree on something :laugh:

The thing that gets to me the most when it comes to your comments, is it almost always seems like you are trying to nicely call me a liar. I don't like being called a liar when I'm not lying, so I immediately react. If I was lying about all the stories I've told on this site, I'd have to either be schizophrenic or the most creative son of a bitch on Earth.

Im glad you mostly agree with me, that shows progress. The thing about me calling you a liar I dont get, I made it clear that I trusted your word.

Im not gonna begin to bring into the situation that I doubt this story, I am believing you did these things. I am trusting your word.

The fact that you brought up me accussing you of lying based on that, does make me wonder though. I took extreme measures to message to you that I believed you based on your word, despite my doubts.

As to TW. ya I lead the Dirty South for awhile, not sure what the other groups called us but we were the Dirty South. Ya we punched punks in the mouth, and if you were one of them well then dont be a punk. I dont know if you were one of our victims or not, I would assume you would have been on our team being a skins fan and all. If you felt slighted by anything I didnt give you there, I have to tell you to grow a set. It was a stupid game and I ruled by comitee anyways, so really your pissed about that?

Originally Posted by Dreamingwolf
We shouldnt be encouraging people to chase people down and confront people for things like that, and when I see someone doing it Im going to explain why they shouldnt.

I agree with you, and I was not promoting that. Not trying to at least. It wasn't the action I was promoting, it was the message I was promoting.

Here you are really wrong. You are promiting this action, you are calling people bitches for not doing what you are telling us you did. You agree with me, then disagree with me. That was the whole "out of order" thing I was mentioning. You are promoting that wrong behavior, you agree that the behavior is wrong but you call people bitches for not performing it.

Chose.

I'll say it again since you seem to be ignoring the fact that your actions say something different than your words do.

In the incident you described to us where you drove over a median, sped off to follow a dangerous individual, and began a shouting match with this dangerous individual at a high rate of speed with your son in the car, you exhibited tremendous recklessness. Your behavior in that situation suggests you cared less in that instant for your son than you did to achieve your inflated self righteousness!

Blah blah blah...you were caught up in the moment! Your impulse while in that moment was to speed off and be a hero! No? Bull***! You were trying to be a hero and the level of satisfaction you displayed while describing your return to the scene of the accident is proof enough of that. You reveled in the attention you were granted by the crowd upon your return. One can almost see the glow on your face as they read the story, almost like the puppy that looks at their master for approval.

Look, I am not saying you do not care for your children. I am saying you were extremely reckless with your behavior and that behavior could have gotten you and/or your son killed! In that moment you were more interested in your own selfish gains than you were for the safety of your child.

And instead of respecting those who found your actions dangerous, you immediately began to attack them. Now, you backed off a little, but you are still trying to defend your actions. They are defenseless with a child in the car with you.

In the incident you described to us where you drove over a median, sped off to follow a dangerous individual, and began a shouting match with this dangerous individual at a high rate of speed
I never said I began a shouting match. I yelled to him that he's going to jail, that was all that I said. That took a whole 1-2 seconds. It wasn't like we were side by side for miles and miles exchanging words.

To see how short of a distance it was - check it out on Mapquest or Google. The accident occurred near the intersection of Princess Anne Rd & Lynnhaven Pkwy. He hit the pole at the intersection of Lynnhaven Pkwy & Woodbridge Trl. The distance is maybe 1/4 of a mile, maybe a little more.

Also, traveling 10 mph under the speed limit is hardly the high speed pursuit you are trying to twist it into.

Your behavior in that situation suggests you cared less in that instant for your son than you did to achieve your inflated self righteousness!
I'm not going to keep addressing this. You're wrong, and no matter how much you say it, you're still wrong.

People almost got killed, then the suspect tried to flee. Making sure he didn't vanish and get away with it, when I did not know at that point if there were any fatalities, is something you can't keep trying to twist into saying I didn't care about my son.

Blah blah blah...you were caught up in the moment! Your impulse while in that moment was to speed off and be a hero! No? Bull***! You were trying to be a hero and the level of satisfaction you displayed while describing your return to the scene of the accident is proof enough of that. You reveled in the attention you were granted by the crowd upon your return. One can almost see the glow on your face as they read the story, almost like the puppy that looks at their master for approval.
Really? You're so wrong you couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

I wasn't going hmmm, I think I'll be a hero and get his license plate. Sorry, life doesn't work that way. I was pissed, because this piece of **** almost killed me, nailed the people behind me, then tried to get away. It was a reaction to being pissed off beyond words, and scared ****less.

As far as reveling in it and loving the attention? Not even close. I gave the information to the victims, I gave them my information in case they wanted me to be a witness in court, and I gave a report to the police. When the news chopper and camera showed up, I left. If I was trying to gloat and get attention, don't you think I would have been all about giving an on air interview?

I am not a people person, and I do not like being the center of attention. In fact, I am the exact opposite of how you described me, but it's nice to know you form inaccurate assumptions over the internet and stick by them when your wrong.

Look, I am not saying you do not care for your children. I am saying you were extremely reckless with your behavior and that behavior could have gotten you and/or your son killed! In that moment you were more interested in your own selfish gains than you were for the safety of your child.
Really? You're not saying that? Read your last quote. If it wasn't for the fact the asshole pulled a gun - which nobody can foresee happening, then nothing else reckless happened. You base your entire assumption of my actions on the fact the guy pulled a gun - a one in a million occurrence.

I had nothing to gain from any of it, so I have no idea what selfish gains you're talking about.

And instead of respecting those who found your actions dangerous, you immediately began to attack them.
And later apologized, don't just read half of what was written. The original post was made while the adrenaline was still flowing. After I had time to let it all sink in, and sleep on it, I apologized to everybody.

Now, you backed off a little, but you are still trying to defend your actions. They are defenseless with a child in the car with you.
They aren't defenseless. Everything worked out, the guy got caught, and nobody but the drunk driver got too seriously hurt.

You want to try to get me riled up and keep stirring up ****, making false assumptions, etc. go right ahead, but I'm done with you in this thread if you want to continue with your misconceptions.

Do you have kids? Have you honestly never been in a situation in your life where you had to react without thinking? Nobody is perfect.

Have you ever had to hit the gas to go around a car that was going too slow? Have you ever gone over the speed limit? Have you ever argued with someone? Have you ever been in an accident? If you've ever done any of these and had a kid with you, that was reckless too. The thing about guns is any idiot in any situation can pull one out.

Say you're driving, and some idiot cuts you off and almost runs you off the road. Do you honk like 99% of people do, or let it go? If you honk, it enrages the guy, and he shoots you, was honking the horn reckless beahavior? Do you see where I'm going with this? You can twist anything to your viewpoint. It doesn't mean that your opinion, when YOU WERE NOT IN THE SITUATION makes me an ass and you a genius.

It's easy to read about something, have time to digest and think about it while viewing it from the outside when it has no effect on you, and take time to formulate an opinion. However, when you are in the situation, you don't have time to think, you are pissed, you are scared, and your adrenaline is flowing, you react a little differently.

Last edited:
Im glad you mostly agree with me, that shows progress. The thing about me calling you a liar I dont get, I made it clear that I trusted your word.
I might have taken the way you said it wrong, I don't know. That's what sucks about the internet, you can't convey tone in text. The reason it seemed strange to me, was because if someone believes what you're telling them, they don't typically start their reply off with an explanation that they believe you. You did it in another thread when I first joined too. It just came across to me as though you were questioning me instead of making a genuine statement.

No matter though, you explained yourself, I misunderstood, it's all good.

As to TW.......
I was the third member of ESL, so it wasn't from anything you did to me. The TW argument was probably because I used to like destroying big villages of enemies we were at war with, without having to wait for approval. My logic was if we are at war with them, **** em. I caught **** from a lot of people that got attacked because I was nobling villages. It was just a game that consumed way too much of our lives though, so it's irrelevant. I was just using it as an example of where the arguments toward me from you originated. It was either there or ES. It's in the past though, so I guess letting it go would be the better thing to do, because I'm not much for grudges.

Here you are really wrong. You are promiting this action, you are calling people bitches for not doing what you are telling us you did.
I never said that. You aren't the only one to misread that. I was saying people not reacting in any way was a bitch thing to do. Nobody batted an eyelash, not one. Multiple other witnesses drove around the wreckage so they could still catch the green light. They didn't care about anything but themselves and where they had to get to.

Watching a horrific accident, and just leaving without thinking twice, not even checking if help was needed, is a heartless bitch move. I'm not saying everyone should have chased the guy down, or hopped out of their cars to check on the accident victims, but not being the only one to show concern would have given me a little faith in people, because I have none.

You agree with me, then disagree with me. That was the whole "out of order" thing I was mentioning. You are promoting that wrong behavior, you agree that the behavior is wrong but you call people bitches for not performing it.

Chose.
Again, you are not listening to my explanation of what I meant by it. Hopefully what I wrote just above this will clarify it a little more.

Oh, and can everybody please quit saying I was in here calling people bitches when I never did? My exact words were....a society full of bitches

I didn't call any of you or anyone else bitches, but society is in fact full of them. Dodge Ball is banned in most cities, because kids might get a boo boo. Jungle Gyms are illegal in many states for the same reason. In organized sports, a lot of leagues give a trophy to the losers too so they don't get their feelings hurt. I'm sure there are dozens of other examples, but this was to clarify my point since apparently some people here misread what I wrote and thought I was calling them bitches.

Last edited:
You really do have a difficult time with comprehesion don't you?

I never said I began a shouting match. I yelled to him that he's going to jail, that was all that I said. That took a whole 1-2 seconds. It wasn't like we were side by side for miles and miles exchanging words.

Shout/yell...synonymous. I didn't say you went on for miles shouting at one another. I said you began a shouting match...commenced a dialog with a raised voice, screamed, yelled... You started it when your original goal was to get his license plate number. What was your motivation for yelling at him? You could have simply gotten his license plate like you said was your goal.

To see how short of a distance it was - check it out on Mapquest or Google. The accident occurred near the intersection of Princess Anne Rd & Lynnhaven Pkwy. He hit the pole at the intersection of Lynnhaven Pkwy & Woodbridge Trl. The distance is maybe 1/4 of a mile, maybe a little more.

Also, traveling 10 mph under the speed limit is hardly the high speed pursuit you are trying to twist it into.

The distance is 1/4 mile yet on a busy thoroughfare where you were travelling 40-45 mph when he hit a light pole?

People almost got killed, then the suspect tried to flee. Making sure he didn't vanish and get away with it, when I did not know at that point if there were any fatalities, is something you can't keep trying to twist into saying I didn't care about my son.

Here let's look at this again. With your son in the car, you sped off ignoring traffic laws by jumping over a median, reaching speeds of 40-45 mph in a busy intersection, within 1/4 mile you catch up to a dangerous individual, you yell at him, he loses concentration, runs into a light pole, he gets out of his vehicle and starts shooting at you and your son. And you can't see the carelessness in that? :laugh:

I wasn't going hmmm, I think I'll be a hero and get his license plate. Sorry, life doesn't work that way. I was pissed, because this piece of **** almost killed me, nailed the people behind me, then tried to get away. It was a reaction to being pissed off beyond words, and scared ****less.

Impulsive reaction. I have had many in my lifetime, and I have been reckless. I will admit that. But with a child in the car I am not going to go racing off to catch somebody. I told you in my original post, I probably would have had my camera out taking pics, provided I did not have another human being in the car, much less my young son.

As far as reveling in it and loving the attention? Not even close. I gave the information to the victims, I gave them my information in case they wanted me to be a witness in court, and I gave a report to the police. When the news chopper and camera showed up, I left. If I was trying to gloat and get attention, don't you think I would have been all about giving an on air interview?

Not necessarily. One can seek affirmation without media attention.

I am not a people person, and I do not like being the center of attention. In fact, I am the exact opposite of how you described me, but it's nice to know you form inaccurate assumptions over the internet and stick by them when your wrong.

I call :bsflag: Since you joined BGO you have posted more than any other member. You are on track to post more than 3,000 times in a year. Most of the members who have been here for almost 2 years now have less posts than that. In one month you have started 24 threads, that's a pace of nearly 300 for the year. Again, few have started 100 threads in almost 2years. Take it for what it's worth but that suggests a person seeking attention.

Really? You're not saying that? Read your last quote. If it wasn't for the fact the asshole pulled a gun - which nobody can foresee happening, then nothing else reckless happened. You base your entire assumption of my actions on the fact the guy pulled a gun - a one in a million occurrence.

I did not say you did not care at all for your son. I said in that moment following the close call, you thought nothing of what could happen to your or your son as you sped off to play the hero. You cared less about your son's personal safety as you chased after an individual who exhibited they were dangerous as you did for getting his license plate number. Chasing him was dangerous enough, then you yelled at him, confronted him while driving 40-45 mph. Were you looking at him as you were yelling at him at that rate of speed? Were you looking at the driver of the vehicle as you yelled at him while driving 40-45 mph in a such a short distance through traffic?

I had nothing to gain from any of it, so I have no idea what selfish gains you're talking about.

You were trying to do your civic duty. You don't have to answer this, but ask yourself why it was so important to speed off after this man when you had you son in the car. Again, how old is your son?

And later apologized, don't just read half of what was written. The original post was made while the adrenaline was still flowing. After I had time to let it all sink in, and sleep on it, I apologized to everybody.

I acknowledged you changed your initial reaction. But you continue to defend reckless behavior by claiming I am wrong to suggest you were reckless. Why is it so hard for you to see that the actions you took placed you and your kid in harm's way?

They aren't defenseless. Everything worked out, the guy got caught, and nobody but the drunk driver got too seriously hurt.

And had you or your son been hit by one of those bullets we would be having a different conversation. Let me pose this question to you. What if you had been shot and killed in front of your son? Look, it's a good thing it didn't happen because he was too drunk to hit the side of a barn, but how would the loss of his father have affected your son as he grew up?

Where did those bullets go?

And something else that has not been mentioned. How is your son handling being shot at? That is not something I would want to put my son through. You say getting shot at could not be foreseen? Of course that can be foreseen!

Do you have kids? Have you honestly never been in a situation in your life where you had to react without thinking? Nobody is perfect.

I am not claiming perfection. I have made plenty of mistakes. I have also placed myself in danger unnecessarily. I am able to look back and say I was foolish for doing something so reckless. Unfortunately, you still defend your recklessness to me because I called you reckless. I have never been as reckless as you were with a child in the car! Never!

Look, I have witnessed someone being hit by a car and watched the driver run off. I often feel like I wish I could do more when I see injustice. But the one thing I try my utmost to over come is self-righteousness, especially when it comes to placing the lives of those I love and others in danger. I can still be self-righteous. I mean look at my reaction to you and your incessant need for affirmation. :laugh:

You really do have a difficult time with comprehesion don't you?
Pot, I presume? Allow me to introduce myself - I am kettle.

Shout/yell...synonymous. I didn't say you went on for miles shouting at one another. I said you began a shouting match...commenced a dialog with a raised voice, screamed, yelled
Yes - I yelled. One sentence. With no response. Again, your assertion that that's what constitutes a shouting match doesn't make sense now does it? How can something with one participant be a match?

What was your motivation for yelling at him?
Oh, I don't know - maybe it was that like most normal people, I yell at someone when they almost kill me. You think I'm crazy, I think I'm perfectly sane. I have said many times on this board that I don't bite my tongue. So sue me. The fact that I yelled that at him, he then hit a pole, and I got his wallet when he fled - I feel the outcome was more than favorable.

The distance is 1/4 mile yet on a busy thoroughfare where you were travelling 40-45 mph when he hit a light pole?
It's an 8 lane road. We were in the far right lanes, which were empty. The light he ran was red, so the section we were in was not crowded. Unless you have a complete beater for a car, getting up to 40mph in 1/4 of a mile isn't exactly a flabbergasting feat.

Here let's look at this again. With your son in the car, you sped off ignoring traffic laws by jumping over a median, reaching speeds of 40-45 mph in a busy intersection
The intersection is a busy intersection. I didn't say the intersection was busy when this all went down. The section we were at had red lights. He ran a red light, so the oncoming traffic was not yet moving. I never said I reached speeds of 40-45 in the intersection. That's your lack of reading comprehension blowing your mind again. Oh, the irony.

within 1/4 mile you catch up to a dangerous individual, you yell at him, he loses concentration, runs into a light pole, he gets out of his vehicle and starts shooting at you and your son. And you can't see the carelessness in that? :laugh:
Again, your comprehension sucks. I don't fault you, because you apparently don't realize it does. I never said he fired at or toward me. I said plain as day that he got out, and started firing wildly. Do I need to define wildly for you, or do you get it yet?

Again, catching up to someone in a 1/4 of a mile isn't the death defying magic trick that you're trying to make it out to be. His truck was beat to **** already from the accident, so he wasn't going so fast. I was going that speed to catch up to him. I spoke to a detective today about it, because they wanted to know if I had any additional information I wanted to put into the report. during the conversation, he informed me that they did catch the guy, but that he was not drunk. He tested positive for Ketamine. I actually had to look it up to see what it was. It definitely explained everything.

Impulsive reaction. I have had many in my lifetime, and I have been reckless. I will admit that. But with a child in the car I am not going to go racing off to catch somebody.
You're human, I'm human. Anyone who says they haven't done something reckless in their life or impulsive is lying to themselves, so thank you for stepping up and not acting like a saint. None of us are perfect.

It's one of those situations where unless you have been in a similar situation, you can't sit here and say how you would react. I never would have thought I would do something like that, but **** happens. That's what makes it impulsive, because it isn't planned or well thought out.

I told you in my original post, I probably would have had my camera out taking pics, provided I did not have another human being in the car, much less my young son.
I'm poor. As a result, I have a cheap ****ty flip phone with an even ****tier camera on it. On my phone, once I hit the camera button, it takes a while to load, then it takes a few seconds of auto focus before it snaps a pic. The whole thing happened so fast, that I would have accomplished nothing by doing that. And trying to follow him and take pics while driving would have been more reckless than yelling at him.

Again I say, until you have been put into a ****ed up situation like that, you can't say what you would do, because you don't know. No matter how hard you try to convince you'd do this or that, I'm not buying it, none of it. You can't say what you would do, plain and simple.

I call :bsflag: Since you joined BGO you have posted more than any other member. You are on track to post more than 3,000 times in a year. Most of the members who have been here for almost 2 years now have less posts than that. In one month you have started 24 threads, that's a pace of nearly 300 for the year. Again, few have started 100 threads in almost 2years. Take it for what it's worth but that suggests a person seeking attention.
So let me get this straight....I am an active member of a site that I love, so that makes me an attention whore? You are aware that the internet is anonymous right? How many threads have I started that come across as HEY LOOK AT ME? Forgive me for my ignorance if I thought the point of a message board was to start and participate in conversations :doh:

If I was an attention seeker, I would start flamboyant post after flamboyant post like Mick or Westy. Also, I would interact with people in public, something I very rarely do. This site is the only site I go on that requires interaction with people. I'm a very private person, and I shy away from attention. Your comments make me laugh, because everyone that knows me in real life would know what a joke your assumptions of me are.

You know what they say about opinions right?

I did not say you did not care at all for your son. I said in that moment following the close call, you thought nothing of what could happen to your or your son as you sped off to play the hero.
Actually, that last part is not what you said - go back and read your own post again. You said that my actions showed I did not care for my son.

you exhibited tremendous recklessness. Your behavior in that situation suggests you cared less in that instant for your son than you did to achieve your inflated self righteousness!
Do you not remember writing this?

You cared less about your son's personal safety as you chased after an individual who exhibited they were dangerous as you did for getting his license plate number. Chasing him was dangerous enough, then you yelled at him, confronted him while driving 40-45 mph. Were you looking at him as you were yelling at him at that rate of speed? Were you looking at the driver of the vehicle as you yelled at him while driving 40-45 mph in a such a short distance through traffic?
There you go adding details to the story to make your incorrect point again. You keep portraying this image that I was on a wild high speed pursuit while weaving in and out of traffic. Please do yourself a favor and start from the beginning and read what I wrote, because your constant inaccurate responses are getting tired.

You were trying to do your civic duty. You don't have to answer this, but ask yourself why it was so important to speed off after this man when you had you son in the car. Again, how old is your son?
Why? Instead of answering this question from you for the thrid time, go back and read the response I gave you the last two times you asked me the exact same thing.

What if you had been shot and killed in front of your son? Look, it's a good thing it didn't happen because he was too drunk to hit the side of a barn, but how would the loss of his father have affected your son as he grew up?
Again with the irrelevant what ifs. What if I had never gone out and missed it completely? What if I had walked into Home Depot during a robbery and got shot as I walked in the door? Hypothetical situations mean nothing.

Where did those bullets go?
As far as I know, all over the sky and one in the pavement. The closest that any of those bullets came to me was when they were leaving the chamber.

And something else that has not been mentioned. How is your son handling being shot at?
He's handling it fine, because he wasn't shot at. Not only that, but he's a huge fan of the police and military, and watches all the shows on TruTV and such. He wants to be a cop when he grows up, so he was pumped about nailing the bad guy, and he was amazed as any boy his age would be when the guy hit the pole. He didn't know what was going on to the extent that I did.

You say getting shot at could not be foreseen? Of course that can be foreseen!
Really/ So you're telling me with that statement that anyone that gets shot either deserved it for their stupid choices, or that they at least saw it coming? Pretty ignorant statement if you ask me.

I am not claiming perfection. I have made plenty of mistakes. I have also placed myself in danger unnecessarily. I am able to look back and say I was foolish for doing something so reckless. Unfortunately, you still defend your recklessness to me because I called you reckless. I have never been as reckless as you were with a child in the car! Never!
Good for you with the self promotion of how wonderful you are and how ****ty you think I am. Should I kiss your ass and bow down to your superior intellect and decision making skills, or pat you on the back first? And you call me the attention whore seeking affirmation for my actions? :laugh:

Look, I have witnessed someone being hit by a car and watched the driver run off. I often feel like I wish I could do more when I see injustice. But the one thing I try my utmost to over come is self-righteousness, especially when it comes to placing the lives of those I love and others in danger. I can still be self-righteous. I mean look at my reaction to you and your incessant need for affirmation. :laugh:
See above. The irony of your comments is just oozing all over this post. :laugh:

Last edited:
Can y'all take it to PM maybe? (yes yes, I know, pot meet kettle)

Actually, I find it all quite entertaining.

I love a good shut out- no hitter.:kick_can:

No need for PM, I have made my point. If he can't see that he put his child at risk in favor of being a hero then I feel for his children. Chasing after a drugged out lunatic sounds like something I would do with my child. :insane:

Father of the year goes to...

You all should have taken it to pm several pages ago.

On the advice about voluminous thread-starting, I hesitate to discourage thread-starting in general - that's what we're here for. But the comment is not totally without merit. Sometimes less is more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.