• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

HogsHaven: How Vinny Cerrato Would Handle the Redskins 2011 Free Agent Frenzy

The funny thing is I don't think he is knows he is a joke.

<The Redskins made a trade with the Eagles and acquired Donovan McNabb late this afternoon>

Vinnius Cerratus: Alright! Nice to see that I left some good karma at Redskins Park.

I think the Redsins would probably be in talks to bring Bruce and Deion out of retirement for multi year, multi million dollar contracts

If he was still around today...

This morning...

Lord Dannulus: The CBA is about to be signed, sealed, and delivered. FA opens in a matter of days. We need some headliners. The deal for Clausen sounds great. It could work here. He will still need some time to learn, so let's find a veteran to help before the job is his.

Vinnius Cerratus: I agree and have an awesome idea. Favre is still a soild option for another year or two. We could sign him to a two year, $22 million contract - $10 million signing bonus. He's a Hall-Of-Famer and that would be a bargain.

Lord Dannulus: Well, what are you waiting for???

Vinnius Cerratus: On it right away boss! I have him on speed dial!

If he was still around today...

This morning...

Lord Dannulus: The CBA is about to be signed, sealed, and delivered. FA opens in a matter of days. We need some headliners. The deal for Clausen sounds great. It could work here. He will still need some time to learn, so let's find a veteran to help before the job is his.

Vinnius Cerratus: I agree and have an awesome idea. Favre is still a soild option for another year or two. We could sign him to a two year, $22 million contract - $10 million signing bonus. He's a Hall-Of-Famer and that would be a bargain.

Lord Dannulus: Well, what are you waiting for???

Vinnius Cerratus: On it right away boss! I have him on speed dial!

I just vomited in my mouth a little!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.