• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hogs Haven: Wide Receiver Draft Class Depth Good For Redskins

Notice how when Brady had good receivers he did really well?

And when Peyton has good receivers he does really well?

Umm...wouldn't that ring true of every QB in football?

I dunno guys. I hear the arguments for a WR and I shake my head. Seems to me that this franchise has eschewed the lines long enough; if anything epitomizes the Dan Snyder era, it's going after the splashy, "fun" player/signing/coach/draft pick instead of building from the inside-out, which is what ever successful organization has done.

Now, I am not a draft guru, I generally rely on BB's research and what I read on the board. So if I read that where we are drafting in the second is likely to only have Linemen (either side of the ball) graded out as 4th picks left, then I'm OK looking elsewhere. But if there is a universally regarded first round pick at RT or RG that is available and we draft a WR? Well, we better be pretty goddamned sure it's the next Jerry Rice, or I may get supremely pissed.

While I'm not nearly as high on him as I was last offseason, I still think Hank can be a reliable 3, and maybe even a red zone target.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Oh I think there's room for Hankerson on this team. Hell, he may even some day be a decent #2. His problem is he just can't stay on the field. Hard to be reliable when you're always hurt. :/

Notice how when Brady had good receivers he did really well?

And when Peyton has good receivers he does really well?

Honestly, those guys do their best when they have a good defense ...

The draft is fluid because no one knows which spots will be filled in free agency.

I would hope the Redskins don't throw $45M at Eric Decker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.