• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

HEALTH

Docsandy

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to fill people in...i am home from the second stroke in 4 months...this one was a little worse than the first as i totally lost all function in my left leg. I am going to physical therapy twice a week and occupational therapy twice a week...up until this past weekend my left ankle wouldnt bend at all...but on Sundsy i got a slight bend in it which i consider progress....i an getting better at walking with a walker....cant move my toes on left as yet. All in all i appreciate everyone's prayers and good thoughts. Hugs and HTTR to a group of people i consider family.

So glad you are home Sandy! Keep on working and getting better every day. You have been on our thoughts and prayers!

You're tough as nails, I envy that about you. Good to hear you're doing better and making progress. Welcome home.

Yet another update hoping not to bore you. Since my surgery to nail and pin my broken hip... i was in inpatient rehabilitation for 3 weeks and am now attending outpatient physical therapy for walking, balance issues and strengthening. The situation is complicated by the fact that the left leg was already weak secondary to the stroke i had suffered mid-January. I may never walk without an assistive device but I do plan in eventually driving again. Am working with walking and doing steps with a cane and i am getting more confident as time goes on. As soon as i am cleared to do steps with a cane and walk the distance from my back steps to my car I'll be able to drive!!!

You go Sandy! I'm so happy so see you here, we have missed you. Keep on working, you will get there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.