• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hats off to Rex

I would say it happens more often than you think. Especially with guys that are real familiar with how a system is run and they are relying on the players around them to do their jobs properly.

well Omni....I know you're working to create some wiggle room here for RG. not really worth arguing over....to me it looked like he just winged it out there. either way......longer-term things to discuss!

Flynn looked pretty solid but he isnt anywhere near as heady as Brady, few are. I should clarify, if we werent rebuilding everything I would be willing to give up a 2 on a guy witih upside not a 34 year old on the obvious downswing. as it is I wouldnt give up more than a 3 and we dont have a 3 so therfore no flynn lol.

I should have been more detailed in what I said. The reason I had mentioned that Flynn was going to be FA after the 2011 season is that I'm thinking-keep an eye on this guy for the 2012 draft/FA as a possible pickup in terms of a backup QB/insurance policy against a drafted rookie QB not turning out-depending, of course, on what he shows during the 2011 season as a replacement for Rodgers.

I wasn't comparing him to established experienced QBs in my mind I was comparing him to a rookie QB.

well Omni....I know you're working to create some wiggle room here for RG. not really worth arguing over....to me it looked like he just winged it out there. either way......longer-term things to discuss!

Wiggle room for what exactly? I do not understand what you are getting at....and no one is arguing, or at least I am not. If you are than it is a one man argument.

Rex may be a subject for 'long term things to discuss.'

I should have been more detailed in what I said. The reason I had mentioned that Flynn was going to be FA after the 2011 season is that I'm thinking-keep an eye on this guy for the 2012 draft/FA as a possible pickup in terms of a backup QB/insurance policy against a drafted rookie QB not turning out-depending, of course, on what he shows during the 2011 season as a replacement for Rodgers.

I wasn't comparing him to established experienced QBs in my mind I was comparing him to a rookie QB.

I was looking long term to where I would be willing to send draft picks to Gb as a possible solution, He could end up being a very good option and it was a good find by you to discuss it imho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.