• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Has the offensive line improved enough to make a difference?

To me this is the biggest question mark going into this season. Definitely improved in receivers and still have solid runningbacks, but what about the line? Any real difference there?

After the draft today, maybe it has improved enough to make a difference. Won't know until after preseason practice.

Just hope Moses has D-Lines "part" in front of him... heh...

Nick

I like that we are making a return to big heavies and not drafting OL who aren't even 300 pounds. I know that doesn't translate to quality play, but it means we are going power run game again. I hope Morris is up to task and I hope these 2 rookies can come in and perform better than the trash we had on the right side of the OL last year.

Interesting conversation mentioned last night. With the league wide move toward spread offenses, there are 2 teams in the NFL that rushed the ball more than pass last year, Seattle and San Fran, the 2 best teams in the NFC...arguably the NFL.

Oh and one more thing that I am wishful for...we have been drafting players with potential, but come in from college with injuries. None have worked out. Let's hope that the Nebraska corn-fed kid can recover and become that one player in the last...forever...to come in and be the player he was before the injury.

For once can we win the gamble on an injured potential star player!?!?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.