• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Happy Thanksgiving BGO!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
thanksgiving.png

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and for our non-American members, take the opportunity to find something to be thankful for and let your loved one's know how much they mean to you!

May we all share some meaningful moments with people that matter a lot to us, share some great company, enjoy some wonderful food, and be appreciative of how good it is to be alive and amongst friends and family. And Sunday, kick some ass Commanders!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody :cheers:

Happy Thanksgiving to the entire BGO community.

I am truly thankful for this wonderful place, and the class act people part of it.

Being a Redskins/Commanders fan just would not be the same experience without BGO. Not even close.

Blessings and love to you all.

CH

So much to be thankful for. So much often taken for granted. Including this little home away from home.

My best to all of you and all of your’s. ❤️

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! This site is a sanctuary to me in the fact I know there is always a good conversation amongst friends to be had.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.