• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Happy Thanksgiving BGO!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
htg.png

It's been an up and down year this offseason and most Sundays, but things appear to be looking up (on the field anyway!). Thanks for keeping BGO going this past year as this same time in 2020, we were in the late stages of shutting things down.

Hope everyone has an amazing day or two with loved ones, gorges themselves on some great food and drink, and remember what's important in life! Guarantee we won't lose this weekend! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Last edited:
I am very thankful to be part of this outstanding community.

We are all very blessed to be gathered around the BGO table and sharing this amazing space together.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for including me here. I wish you all a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones.

All the best to all of you always!

- CH.

I don't have enough time in the day or muscles in my thumbs to state all I am thankful for.

But, I am very thankful for this site. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving all. Hope you get to spend time with family and friends and forget about the crazy world we live in for a while.

Macy's parade is packed... thankful for that
Brother and nephews sleeping downstairs
Turkey in
Breakfast casserole going
Football coming up.

I'm barely going to put on pants today! We are pajamas all day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.