• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Happy Hanukkah

Miles Monroe

The Owner's Favorite
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
A happy and healthy festival to those members of the tribe.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDV_reO930A&[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
And a happy Chanuakah to you as well. Hope that there is always light in your life.

Thanks for the thought....

I'm actually Roman catholic, but grew up in an area of NY that had a very large population of Jewish residents. I always spent the first night of Hanukkah at my best friends parents house. Hell, I dated more Jewish girls then Gentiles in my younger days.

I'm a strange cat in that my holiday wishes extend to those of every faith or lack thereof. I also strangely enough was never offended by someone saying Merry Christmas to me. It's generally either a pleasantry or a well-wish.

So, to all... may you be geltfree this holiday season, may your dreidl land approriately, and when you are in a time of sparcity... may you find light, comfort, and community.

(and yah, I made a bad assumption)

Happy Hanukkuh burgold and all those celebrating this holiday!

Not a bad assumption, and I take no offense burgold. As Mrs Kratzok always said, I'm Jewish by infusion.

I'm a strange cat in that my holiday wishes extend to those of every faith or lack thereof. I also strangely enough was never offended by someone saying Merry Christmas to me. It's generally either a pleasantry or a well-wish.

So, to all... may you be geltfree this holiday season, may your dreidl land approriately, and when you are in a time of sparcity... may you find light, comfort, and community.

(and yah, I made a bad assumption)

I don't think that's strange at all - in fact, I think the vast majority of folks (at least the normal ones :)) feel that way. I am sans religious beliefs of any kind, but I still embrace the spirit of the season. I hope everyone has a wonderful ***insert holiday of your liking here***!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.