• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Happy Birthday Boone!

Happy birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day with your loved ones. :)

MjAxNC1jNjA3ZTU1NzNhY2NmZWQ3_5345648a88962.png

Happy Birthday Boone!!

I am pooping and I have my smartphone - no lie!!!!

Thanks everybody!0

Happy Birthday. When get to be my age "being regular" means you can set your watch for bathroom visits.

May your poops be large and satisfying.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday! Make it memorable.

Thanks guys/gals. Had a great day - left work midday, brother and sister took me out to dinner and Raleigh and then to see Springsteen. Man - I've seen him a ton of times, but this is really a great show. If you get a chance to see him this summer, do it - just awesome. I am just getting up this morning. Taking today off and putting most of my garden in, so it's going to be another great day. I appreciate all of you! I'm 52 now. Hard to believe how you get there so fast. I think mentally, I'm pretty much still 17 years old :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.