• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hail! The new show for fans, by fans.

Lanky Livingston

My buddy Mous is the executive producer on this show - and I think its very well done. Check it out! They are also looking for panelists, for those of you in the DMV who'd like to talk some Redskins!

http://www.hailskins.net/

@SkinsHAIL

Any affiliation with Hail! Magazine?

Thanks Lanky!

No affiliation with the magazine. We're brand new and this is the first episode but we'll be adding all kinds of funny segments from the stadium, messing with cowgirl fans, etc. Please let us know what you think of the show!

Any affiliation with Hail! Magazine?

Is Hail Magazine even still running? They put out a few issues in 2010, but were quiet all last year. I kept hearing "soon" in terms of new issues, but then nothing ever came.

Is Hail Magazine even still running? They put out a few issues in 2010, but were quiet all last year. I kept hearing "soon" in terms of new issues, but then nothing ever came.

Not sure.

Boone? Any word from Murph on Hail! magazine?

No, sadly, it all kind of fell apart after the initial season. I know Om and I were proud to have been a part of year 1, but my impression is that after Murf gave up editing duties, they just couldn't get it together. I have hopes it'll be resurrected, because I honestly think that may have been the highest quality NFL fan publication ever produced. Who knows, maybe it will be back in 2012. I may do some checking :)

As for the thread topic, good luck with the venture guys :cheers:

Thanks for the support on the show!

I just signed up for a weekly e-pub from HAIL! Magazine, btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.