• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Griff's MRI Negative

RG3 needs to watch tape of Fran Tarkenton back in the day. Some of the younger members won't know much about the guy. It was almost impossible to get a solid hit on Tarkenton.[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDmeTo-8aoI[/media]

Hey, that was the guy on Real People! He played football, too?

:cool4:

Mike claiming it's a grade 1 sprain per his presser currently.

Everyone above this line is a jerk for beating me to the news

------------END JERK LINE-------------

Shanahan said it's a Grade 1 LCL Sprain. Which, apparently, means mild swelling.

When I first saw the replay it looked like a head on to the top of the leg, looking back at it again, the leg fortunately turned just enough so the brunt on the force was more sideways allowing more hinge action at the knee.

Close call, scary looking.

Yeah, recovery time of 3 weeks to 3 months. That is enough for me to say sit him! Everyone wanted to wait to see, well there it is. We have entirely too much invested in this kid. If Shanahan puts him out there next week I think I might get sick to my stomach!

"Sit back and relax....I got these Brownies guys....I'm back and with Pierre, I'm goin' deep!"

I have to admit, I laughed and threw up a little in my mouth at the same time. It made for an interesting choking sound, similar to the Chicago Bears about now. ;)

If Griffin can practice Thursday and Friday, he starts. I wouldn't like our chances too much with Captain Kirk at the helm. It's almost guaranteed that Cleveland would put seven or eight guys in the box and force Cousins to beat them deep. Scary proposition.

Yeah, recovery time of 3 weeks to 3 months. That is enough for me to say sit him! Everyone wanted to wait to see, well there it is. We have entirely too much invested in this kid. If Shanahan puts him out there next week I think I might get sick to my stomach!
Not saying you're wrong, but athletes recover much quicker than the averages for the rest of us :)

If the doctors say he's good and the coaches can tell he'a fine, then I say let him go. I do agree that his health is more important than a playoff run this season.

Speaking of injuries, does anyone believe we win this game, had Suggs and/or Lewis played ? Unfortunately, I don't think we do.

Does anyone believe we win this game if Griffin goes out, down by eight, less than a minute to go?

I dont think we do. ;)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I felt like we could Henry.

Speaking of injuries, does anyone believe we win this game, had Suggs and/or Lewis played ? Unfortunately, I don't think we do.

MAYBE not with Suggs. MAYBE. But Lewis ain't what he used to be.

EDIT: And if we're gonna go that route... any chance we DON'T win the game with Rak, Merriweather, Tanard, etc?

Exactly. We have many key injuries too. It all evens out. The better team won on Sunday afternoon. We have Beltway Bragging Rights for the next few years (all caps makes it official, ya know).

A few weeks ago - did anyone think that we would win at Dallas on Thanksgiving, then against the Giants and the Ravens to boot??? Sure, one of those games was certainly possible - maybe two. All three? No one here was thinking it as we sat at 3-6.

Incredible run - let's just enjoy it and try not to over-analyze things. :)

The girlfriend says he should be fine, she's a PT. I expect his competitiveness alone to have him ready to play.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.