• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Griffin Mic'd Up Against the Cowboys Sunday Night

• Thread starter Lanky Livingston
  • Start date
Mic'd up, Soundfx, nfl replay, inside the nfl... Was a great night for TV!

I'm in bed sick watching NFL replay now. when griff comes to the sideline with headphone issues, he asks the ref if he can take his helmet off. gets a chuckle from Mike and the Ref. Said he just wanted to make sure. Giggled too but his head is always in the game. Smart kid.

I'm in bed sick watching NFL replay now. when griff comes to the sideline with headphone issues, he asks the ref if he can take his helmet off. gets a chuckle from Mike and the Ref. Said he just wanted to make sure. Giggled too but his head is always in the game. Smart kid.

Love the fact he had the awareness to ask. :clap2:

The moment with Moss and Griffin toward the end is really special. That one put a lump in my throat. Just so glad for Santana and CC47 - they have been through so much and have been true Redskins since day one.

Let's just keep this thing going.

While there were great moments, you guys have disappointed me greatly.

The ultimate... the final slap to Romo's face, Robert comforting him at the end of the game.....

I mentioned to my wife yesterday afternoon that what Griffin did was genuine, but coming from the rookie qb who whooped ya twice, is adding insult to injury.

Guest on Inside the NFL (first time I watched in years) said the same thing last night.

Thank you Robert. With every good intention, and from the heart, you inadvertently planted Tony's stones up around his earlobes with that kick to the crotch.

Bravo !:claps:

jesus that stuff makes me wish there was a DVD of the entire season to buy. i think they only do that for the super bowl winners though :(

two quotes stuck out to me (paraphrasing)

griffin - "come on, we know what play is next, they know what play is next, get it in the endzone"
Just reminds me of what they always say about Riggins - everyone in the world knew who was getting the ball, but no one could stop him. We felt that way about morris all night...

Doc Walker after Jackson's interception - "What a numb skull throw"
lol

I also imagined that there would be two things I would say to my team if I were a coach... when you make the playoffs - "this is the first step"
which is exactly what shanahan said.

after you win the NFC Championship - "we're halfway there"

hopefully we hear that one in a few weeks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.