• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Great Movies That Others Might Enjoy, Or Ones To Avoid

I thought Air (Prime) was good but not great. Fun period piece from the mid ‘80s though it immediately took me back to Len Bias and what might have been.

I thought Air (Prime) was good but not great. Fun period piece from the mid ‘80s though it immediately took me back to Len Bias and what might have been.
I watched it the other day, I'd rate it as a fun watch not a must watch but it does raise the question where would Nike be if they didn't land the GOAT.

Saw The Flash over the weekend, it's a rental at best imo. If it wasn't for my total nostalgia nerd out for Keaton reprising Batman it's doubtful I would rate is a rental and more of if it happens to be on. The ending just felt off, not sure if it was the editing or what but something to me wasn't executed well. Trying not to get into any spoilers here.

This is easily one to avoid....

Saw the new Transformers over the weekend. Actually very much enjoyed the other ones so was looking forward to this one...and was highly disappointed. Acting was ok, but the story, CGI, and everything else total shit. Shame.

2/10.

I absolutely loved it as did my kids. We've seen it twice now. Plus, the ending where he has his "job interview" sets up a great crossover.

I absolutely loved it as did my kids. We've seen it twice now. Plus, the ending where he has his "job interview" sets up a great crossover.
Fair enough friend, I was just highly disappointed. Maybe them refusing to take my coupon for the popcorn and drink turned me off from the whole experience though haha.

Renfield , if you like quirky b horror movies this is fun. It's stupid fun but again for the majority of people it's probably a pass.

Looks like he is more or less reprising his role from ‘Vampire’s Kiss’. If you haven’t seen it it’s worth 90 minutes :)

If you like the spider man animated movie the new one is awesome. It's very cool to see my comics come to life.

Extraction 2 with Hemsworth was worth a watch for an action flick. Nothing plot driven, but a nice old school style action movie.

Watched the new guardians of the Galaxy movie. If you're into that series it is really good.

Adam Sandler really can't do any wrong when it comes to fun movies to watch

Leo is a good animated one
You are so not invited to my bah mitzvah is another

He has a real niche for what he likes and it works for my family.

1708353723533.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.