• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Grant Paulsen Twitter: Trent Williams involved in altercation last night

SNF

The Starter
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/granthpaulsen

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen
Sources: #Redskins LT Trent Williams was involved in altercation last night resulting in him needing stitches, being pulled out of Pro Bowl.

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen
...I reached out to Trent Williams but didn't get an answer via phone. So far the NFL is only saying that he's been replaced for an injury.

I looked up "up and down" player on Wikipedia and there was a picture of Trent Williams. Just when he goes up...he goes down. Stitches? Altercation? Disappointing.

I wonder if Sherman and his boys jumped him?

I looked up "up and down" player on Wikipedia and there was a picture of Trent Williams. Just when he goes up...he goes down. Stitches? Altercation? Disappointing.

Don't be so quick in judgment, Kev - maybe he had no other way out? Its not like he's known for getting into scrums like this.

Don't be so quick in judgment, Kev - maybe he had no other way out? Its not like he's known for getting into scrums like this.

No other way out? lol He's known to make bad decisions and to be lazy. This news is enough to make me think that every time I think that this kid finally gets it, he disappoints me.

meh...Im not going to be too pissed off if it is just a bar fight or something like that. if he was robbing some old woman and got cut trying to escape I would say it was him up to no good. But sometimes fights just happen.
Agreed with Mike. Just unfortunate it will cost him a pro bowl start.

Does anyone know if this means he doesn't get credit for being in the pro bowl?

Have any of you gotten in a fight recently that required stitches? How hard is it to stay out of trouble?

Not. That. Hard.

Only a matter of time before this knucklehead implodes, and Fred Davis won't be far behind him.

Have any of you gotten in a fight recently that required stitches? How hard is it to stay out of trouble?

Not. That. Hard.

Only a matter of time before this knucklehead implodes, and Fred Davis won't be far behind him.
Not in a long time. But I'm also not a football player with lots of testosterone, adrenaline, and living a life centered around violence and hanging out with others that are the same way.

Not excusing it, but if I can get in the dumb fights I used to being the type of person I am I can only imagine the situations football players find themselves in routinely. What is he, 24? Maybe younger? As long as he didn't get arrested I have no problem cutting him some slack :)

For all we know someone was trying to take advantage of some drunk girl and Williams stopped it. Yeah, I know it's a stretch. No one was arrested so we may never get the story.

Not. That. Hard.

Knuckle head.... that's the word I was looking for!

Does anyone in here think for a minute that RG3, London Fletcher Ryan Kerrigan or even Alfred Morris ever finds themselves in this situation? He's that guy. Hey I've been that guy and no I wasn't very fond of HIM either. :doh1:

If it was between players I'd be more understanding as they can hold grudges and have reasons we know nothing about. If its some random in a bar then like Boone said, not smart.

Although even if it was between players I wish Trent could be the one getting in people's heads instead of the the other way around.

These guys attract attention like we can not even fathom. Glad it seems he was not the aggressor.

Looks like someone had a grudge...

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
My question: What kind of guy goes after someone as big as Trent Williams, cracks a champagne bottle on his head and tasers him? Brave dude.

Godamn Mara.

I just spit my dinner on my screen. Thanks! Glad he didn't get seriously injured or "sent home" like some other report said. I still think he's a knucklehead but just a little bit less now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.