• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

God Bless America

Henry

I drink and I know things
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
To whom it may concern:

It's been twelve years.

I'm still here. I'm still American.

Osama bin Laden is dead.

Just thought you'd like to know.

God Bless America.

Last edited:
Count me among those still proud to be American, still here, still strong.

Even longer, its been 12 years.

They featured some high school kids on the morning news who organized a tribute, and they were 5 years-old when this happened. Man that made me feel old. But then again, they gave us their best shot, and here we are, still growing old and successful. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Al Qaeda!

Even longer, its been 12 years.

They featured some high school kids on the morning news who organized a tribute, and they were 5 years-old when this happened. Man that made me feel old. But then again, they gave us their best shot, and here we are, still growing old and successful. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Al Qaeda!

You are correct sir. I copy and paste this every year and forgot to update. Twelve is even better.

I just hope and pray they catch the guy that called in threat for Hampton Roads this morning. Searching all commercial vehicles before the HRBT and MM tunnels created traffic nightmares. It may have been just a sick prank call, but it had to be taken seriously.

Its been thirteen years.

Still here.

God Bless America.

Remember who the enemies of freedom are - and they aren't American political parties.

I began a vigil late last night (midnight on the east coast). It is explained at my FB page. I'll be worn out by tonight, but there are those who paid a higher price.

God bless everyone here and God bless the USA.

I'm still here.

I'm still angry.

I also wish that people were as openly patriotic every day as much as they are today. It would be really cool to see. The "old part" of the town I live in still lines Main St with American flags..makes me feel good inside.

For those of you on twitter- take a look at Ari Fleischer's timeline today. He has been tweeting out what was happening that day from his notes. Some fascinating stuff.

@AriFleischer

Still here
Still strong
Still pissed

God Bless this great nation !

It's been fourteen years.

It's a beautiful day outside.

I think I might go for a walk and enjoy my freedom.

God Bless America.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.