• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Getting our MoJo back!

Knightingale

The Team Captain
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
So.... I'm sitting here, lunchtime at work reading BGO and other Redskin related internet bits when I come across this opost on Rich Tandler's site...

LINKY!!

Go read it if you like, but to cut a long story short.... Matt Jones is FAST in the open field. Second fastest player last week behind Steelers WR Darrius Heyward-Bey.

NFL clocked him via GPS at 21.7mph

No we all know the great game he had this week. And we know what Alfred did in week one.

Personally I'm hoping that there is NO Running Back controversy and I'd like to see the Skins grind away at a Defense with Alfred before unleashing the speed of Jones. I think behind this offensive line (if it continues to improve and doesn't slide back!) MoJo could be a devastating 1-2 punch. It's early days I know but I have a good feeling...

So... couple of questions for the masses.

Do you think Matt Jones is the real deal?

Do you think this O-Line will be worthy of the name Hogs someday?

How would you like to see the Running Backs used?

Interested in your thoughts. :D

A. What fansince62 said.
B. Yes - Jones is a physical, shifty, speedy beast of a RB.

I don't think we are done building this OL either. I look for us to complete the retool next draft and we could be scary good there. Amazing to see such progress so quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The nickname is gaining ground, I like it better than BMitches T&T

Keim :)
Who will carry the ball more Matt Jones or Alfred Morris?

They’ll continue to rotate these two and likely stick with who’s working best. Jones is not a finished product by any means, but he offers that speed to finish long runs. Sunday, he also started lowering his shoulder more to finish some shorter runs -- something Morris does with regularity. In the opener, Jones was just OK, but the thing that always jumped out to me about in camp was how good his footwork was for a back his size. You see that in his ability to cut and accelerate. He also ran with a little more patience on his second touchdown, allowing the play to develop properly. Jones can become a bigger threat in the pass game, too. But I’m not about to toss Morris aside; he moves the chains. Whoever came up with the nickname “MoJo” deserves a pat on the back because it’s appropriate. These two provide the Redskins, well mojo.

As posted in Random Thoughts...make Callahan Asst HC and give the man a raise. One of our best offseason moves for long as I can remember.

I think he is the real deal will he have this success every game? Probably not but with two good running backs we should get one of them close to 100 yards every game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.