• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Gameday - 2020 Week 13 - Washington @ Pittsburgh Steelers - TV Map Included

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

WFT Helmet 2.png
@
Pittsburgh Steelers Helmet.png

Defense 1.jpg

When: Monday, December 7, 2020 - 5:00pm EST
Where: Heinz Field - Pittsburgh, PA

COVERAGE:
Watch - FOX
Listen - NFL Game Pass, Westwood One, Sirius XM

Weather:

Pittsburgh, PA
Monday
Mostly cloudy

Mostly cloudy

°F | °C
Precipitation: 20%
Humidity: 66%
Wind: 9 mph

NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 13
(Didn't think this was needed since I assumed it was national... I was wrong)​

Last edited:
This can't be true, can it? I find it hard to imagine the NFL would not show the game nationally, even if it's on the NFL Network.

I am really shocked that the Steelers aren't a nationally covered game. Not us, I expect it for us.

That is rather surprising it's not nationally televised, luckily I'm getting the game but what would preempt fox from not showing it nationally, especially on the WC, what the hell is so important at 2pm on their regular programming not to show it??

It's not like its up against another game, I figured the NFL would want this on every TV possible... especially after we just broke records on Thanksgiving day game.

Looks like low 30's at gametime, overcast, but no precip or high winds anticipated. If we get stomped, it won't be because of the weather. :sneaky:

The thought of low 30's makes my bones hurt, been down here in FL so long anything under 50 is brutal.

The thought of low 30's makes my bones hurt, been down here in FL so long anything under 50 is brutal.
dont you EVER tell me about Ohio again!

its 29 here and snowing.

29 and snowing ... that's football weather.

I lived there for 7 years I know all about the weather there, I played football in it, when your acclimated to it, it's not so bad, after 17 years, I'm not lol

If there is one thing that is indisputable... it's the fact that the current media team is head and shoulders above any media team we've ever had.

the person who is narrating says why for this one.

the person who narrated that clip says why the media is so much better...at least for this clip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.