• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Gameday - 2020 Week 11 - Cincinnati Bengals @ Washington - TV Maps Included

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Cincinnati Bengals.png
@
WFT Logo.png

vs Bengals 1.jpg

When: Sunday, November 22nd 2020 - 1:00pm EST
Where: Fedex Field - Landover, MD

Weather:
Sun
Cloudy
Cloudy

58°
50°

NFL TV Distribution Maps Week 11

Game Notes:

I saw on Twitter that this was intended to be our 'homecoming' game. Assume there will not be any of the additional things going on, but maybe throwbacks?

Originally this game was going to be open to fans, similar to the game 2 weeks ago vs the Giants, but with tightening restrictions in PG County, fans will no longer be permitted at the game.​

If someone would have told me this offseason that there would be a good chance we would lose to Cincy at home, I woulda called you crazy. Now though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.