• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

GAME THREAD:They come in Giants..They leave midgets! GO SKINS!!

Blache should resign after tonight.

And I don't know what the Skins did during their week of practice, but it sure wasn't getting ready for this game.

That's on Zorn.

Dumb play call by Danny Smith/Zorn on doing that fake FG after the Giants called a TO. The Broncos may have been dumb enough not to adjust but the Giants are better than that.

Defense sucks.

Offense sucks.

Coaches suck.

Owner sucks.

I really can't discriminate tonight.

Dumb play call by Danny Smith/Zorn on doing that fake FG after the Giants called a TO. The Broncos may have been dumb enough not to adjust but the Giants are better than that.

It almost looks like Zorn was thinking, "He'll have to fire me if I do some dumb **** like this on a national stage." He wants out, as much as he's wanted out. But he's smart enough to not quit.

Oh well.

Beat Dallas!

Zorn on the postgame:

"We're a bit surprised........"

No ****

"They played better than we did."

No ****

Larry Michael: The guys are in the lockerroom staring into space.

Zorn: "We had a letdown tonight."
No excuses coach you're 4-10, you shouldn't have a ******* letdown when you're 4-9.

Defense sucks.

Offense sucks.

Coaches suck.

Owner sucks.

I really can't discriminate tonight.

You forgot the referees. They were at least half as bad as the Skins. I hate the cold weather games where the flags freeze to their pockets. :beadyeyes:

Campbell: "we've been playing so well, not sure if it's a lack of focus or lack of concentration"......."been playing well but we have to put those things behind us (is he talking about the win against Oakland or the Cerrato hire/Allen fire?)

...."worst I've ever felt physically (Campbell seperated shoulder, poked in the eye has a shiner)

....."always happens a change in rotation" (ie. the injury to Heyer and change in O-line)

-postgame with Larry Michael.

Geez Jason, quit trying to analyze things and simply say "I sucked balls tonight when I actually had time to throw".

Zorn: "It was hard to watch"

-especially if you're a fan in 20 degree weather (with the wind chill) watching your team get embarrassed and being taunted by a-hole opposing team fans especially douchebag NFCE fans.

I wasn't there tonight but I was there last year when the Skins played a similarly equal **** performance to the Giants. It's really hard to watch when you pay 80-120 bucks a pop (or more) per ticket and drive multiple hours to watch the performance.
So you think it's hard to watch coach, try asking a fan to put up with this garbage.

Perhaps this was already talked about, but I just got back from the game.

Was there any reason Jacobs did not receive a penalty for throwing 2-3 punches?

Because he threw the first punch. You should know the guy who throws the second punch always gets the flag.

Either that or the refs just figured the Giants were doing everything right up until that point that it must be the Redskins fault somehow.

The way I saw it, the Giants should have had three penalties on the play, two on Jacobs and one on the guy fighting Haynesworth, while Haynesworth should have gotten one. In addition, Jacobs, Haynesworth and the guy he was fighting should all have been ejected.

That whole post-sack fight is totally the fault of the referees. They kept the flags in their pockets and their thumbs up their arse the entire night. The Giants, getting away with holding and everything else the entire night, took offense to the Redskins daring to challenge their supposed superiority while the Skins had simply had enough of the refs doing nothing and decided to take matters into their own hands. Kudos to Haynesworth for showing a little pride and taking a stand.

Okay that's what I thought as well. It was stupid on both sides, but for Jacobs to throw three and not get anything really irritated me.

We're just awful. I don't know that it's as much Zorn's fault as we'd all like to believe, but I think the sooner we start cleaning house (including the coaching staff), the better. Btw, Blache's vaunted top 5 defense is about as bad as it gets tonight, so Zorn's got plenty of company in the blame department.
I certainly agree that we have some seriously house cleaning to do, but I just can't accept, beyond any reasonable doubt whatsoever, that we're as bad as that performance indicates, and I do put a LOT of it on both Zorn and Blache.

We've just proven in the last month that we can actually produce better results, at least offensively, with less talent but with better coaching. With all the injuries, we were able to improve each week under Sherm's calling, in almost every aspect of the offense. On defense, things seemed to be pretty solid.

But now it seems Zorn's totally lost the team. They have absolutely no drive, they come out completely flat, and look totally unprepared.

Defensively, that was as bad a performance as I've seen since the massacre against the Patriots in '07. Again, this is the same team that was FG from beating New Orleans, and one defensive stop from beating Philly and Dallas. With the exception of a select few, no one on that field seemed to even care.

We're certainly not as talented as some think we are, but I think the team-wide sense of total apathy exaggerates how bad we really are.

I picture Zorn like the coach from Varsity Blues when he tries to lead the team out at the end, and nobody follows him. Except much more pathetic, and Zorn is not nearly as mean as that coach was, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.