• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

GAME THREAD: SKINS/rams SHEAR THE SHEEP!!!

Blondie

I know it is early, but it is time to get this party started. If we were going to the game, the gates would be open and we would already be in TAILGATE mode.

LET'S SHEAR THESE SHEEP!!!!!

The game will have started by the time I get back from church, so would you please give a play by play until I get back? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! HTTR!!!!!!!!! HTTR!!!!!!!! HTTR!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
We need Navy Dave here

Nobody did play by playbetter than he did

That said, GOOOOOOOOOOOOO SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This should be a good day for the Redskins....

Not to be a downer Boone but I thought that last year when the Rams came to town. :(

Emphasis on 'should be'. I'm basing my belief not on how supposedly 'lightweight' the opponent, but because of the critical need not to get off to an 0-2 start given how tight the NFC East race is shaping up to be :)

Not to be a downer Boone but I thought that last year when the Rams came to town. :(

Honestly, that game played into their hands. They were down but not out and looking for any glimpse of daylight. We on the other hand thought the game was in the bag. This time around, we need this win. Coach, QB, everyone, needs this win. Go Skins!

Just a simple win or does this team need to show that they can impose their will on what should be an inferior opponent?

I'm going with the latter.

What say the rest of you?

Just a simple win or does this team need to show that they can impose their will on what should be an inferior opponent?

I want the later. That would give me confidence that this team can improve and beat better competition. But I'll take what I can get for now.

If they are going to make ny noise or get anymore than a "That's an easy win" thought from other teams, they need to come out and stomp someone.

no better place or time than today

Home from church early.

I think I might try the CHAT feature today.

Will anyone join me?

I'll take a win but would prefer to see some domination. In my ideal world, Clinton is on the bench by the end of the third qtr with his 125 and 2 TDs because the game is out of reach. Kelly has more catches today than he did all last season and gets his first pro TD. Orakpo gets his first sack, preferably two. Zorn's offense scores it's highest point total ever and the defense pitches a near shutout.

NEO and I are "chatting"

LOLOLOL

Anyone for joining???

GO SKINS!!!!!!!

CAN SOMEONE TAPE HIS MOUTH SHUT?

FRANT CALLIENDO IS sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.

Yeah - I've had about enough of El on returns...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.