• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Thread:SKINS/Raiders

I hate celebrating as much as anyone, but that was a total bull**** call by the official.
I agree. I've seen much bigger celebrations than that be ignored by the refs. The problem isn't the call so much as the inconsistency of it. You never know when the refs are going to call that and what will provoke them. The safe thing to do is just imitate Riggo: toss the ball to the ref and go sit down.

With games starting so early down here (3 - 5am), I would normally stay up (an all-nighter) so as to follow the game, but last night, after a hard weekend, I missed the majority of the game, and look what happened! We won.

Strangely, I also missed the Denver game.

Maybe I shouldn't have been such a staunch fan throughout the year and we could have had a better record!

However, as we'll have the next two game LIVE into Australia, I plan on watching, especially as both games will be played about lunchtime, our time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.