• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

GAME THREAD: SKINS/panthers: SKIN THOSE BLACK CATS!!

Might as well wander over to ES and watch the melt down. Crap.

I went heart over head on this one and picked the Skins.

Same mistake I've been making for a long while now :)

Every suck ass team in the league is seeing us as a way to start getting better.

Every good team that we play during the second half of the season sees us as an easy win

Did Cooley have a catch today?

I haven't seen one yet

If not, that's damn near criminal

this team is heading quickly south to the level of the 1980 team that started 3-10 before winning their last 3, or the 1998 Norv Team that started 0-7.

In both cases, though, the team was able to finish with some dignity in winning in December.

I don't see this team having the same endurance.

This club is brittle and is now fighting among themselves, there are now extra coaches being hired to evaluate the mess.

That only goes to show it is a bigger mess than we on the outside thought.

This organization has turned my heart to stone. I'm picking KC next week, as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.