• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

GAME THREAD: SKINS/panthers: SKIN THOSE BLACK CATS!!

Blondie

Well........we managed to pull that one out last week.

Talk about an ugly win. Geez.

But, a win it was........and the record is 2-2.

THE SKINS SHOULD MAKE IT 3-2 THIS WEEK!!​

LET'S GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

ARE Y'ALL READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL????!!!!​

Don't forget the chat room will be open for the game!!!!!!!!

B-31

B-31

;)

Glad you're gonna be here for this one-the Chat Room simply wasn't the same last week.:)

I would SOOOOO love to win this game after all of the "experts" picked the Bagheera's.

Impossible to predict this one. I will say that the Panthers are never easy at home - and if the Redskins team we've been seeing shows up, we'll lose by 2 touchdowns. That being said, I still hold out hope that there's enough heart on this team not to send Jim Zorn to the gallows early. Short of a playoff appearance, he's likely toast regardless, but my guess is the players rally a little and pull out a decent performance today.

That may be more heart than head talking though - these days, anything but pure negativity feels like homerism :)

Glad you're gonna be here for this one-the Chat Room simply wasn't the same last week.:)

Awwwwwwwwwwww.

MUAH!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

I almost killed myself this morning however.

Mixed clorox and vinegar and poured it on my bathroom floor to scrub it.

Didn't realize what it would do. My throat and lungs are so burnt.

At least it wasn't ammonia!!

I am concerned about this game.

The SKINS seem to be imploding.

This game could really mean the end to things as they are now.

Inactives:
Hunter Smith, Kevin Barnes, Anthony Alridge, Edwin Williams, Robert Henson, Marko Mitchell, Anthony Mongtomery and Chad Rinehart.

Mike Williams starts at RG. We better not throw much today.

A good thing maybe, but things will never really change as long as Snyder and Cerrato are running things the way they are:frown2:

Definitely.

People can talk about the coaches, the qb, the backs etc.

But the constant in the demise has been the FRONT OFFICE.

Snyder needs to take a long vacation and take the puppet Vinny with him

Inactives:
Hunter Smith, Kevin Barnes, Anthony Alridge, Edwin Williams, Robert Henson, Marko Mitchell, Anthony Mongtomery and Chad Rinehart.

Mike Williams starts at RG. We better not throw much today.

BMW is starting at RG? :help:

Still bummed to see Marko inactive. We can use all the weapons we can get. Carolina put a lot of heat on Romo so I expect Campbell to get pummeled. The Panthers can be run on but if they stack the box daring Jason to throw, things could end up ugly. A 10-9 game certainly wouldn't surprise me.

I still can't stand Frank Caliendo.

I want to slap whoever put him on there in the first place.

So Rinehart goes from starting to inactive? Wow.

At least I got one pick right this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.