• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agents we should be looking at

A google search found this explanation:

Turf toe is a condition of pain at the base of the big toe, located at the ball of the foot. Turf toe is usually caused from either jamming the toe, or pushing off repeatedly when running or jumping. The most common complaint is pain at the base of the toe, but patients may also have symptoms of stiffness and swelling.

We did challenge the cap penalty.

We lost.

Just because none of us agree that we should have lost doesn't change that we lost and have apparently accepted it. I'm not saying this can't change too but I am not planning on it changing and I would recommend all of you do the same. That way no one is disappointed if it doesn't change and we get Christmas in March if it does.

Actually, I heard rumors recently that we are appealing the cap penalty.

We need to sign FA's who are injured. Afterall, that's what we did for this year and look at how well that has gone!
Hell's yeah! :idea: I recommend we sign any injured CB and transfer him directly from IR to replace D. Hall for an instant upgrade to our defensive backfield. :devilish:

Could be worse - Jags signed Laurent Robinson for $6.5M a year, and he caught 24 passes in 7 games.

is it turf toe? Im not being a smart ass but is a torn tendon the same thing as turf toe?

i dont know to tell u tha truth ,but everytime they update on garcon they say tendon and other times turf toe ..so who knows :grouphug:
but it's a bitch if not treated rite !:doh1:

I think our WR will do fine for now I would look at upgrading the offensive line
Also we might need a replacement for Brian if he keeps getting injured
Hopefully a healthy cariker will be back next year and hopefully we can have a good replacement in the fold

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.