• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Former Skins OC fired in San Fran

Hog Fever

Vescere bracis meis
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Jimmy Raye is out in San Fran as their OC.

He held that title for the Skins in 2001 so I figured I'd put it here. Depending on who you believe he might have been the catalyst that got Marty fired when he refused to cut him loose him when Dan asked him to.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/09/27/SPNJ1FKBFO.DTL

Any more complaining out of you guys and we get him back. I mean it. I'll stop this car.

Jimmy Raye is out in San Fran as their OC.

He held that title for the Skins in 2001 so I figured I'd put it here. Depending on who you believe he might have been the catalyst that got Marty fired when he refused to cut him loose him when Dan asked him to.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/09/27/SPNJ1FKBFO.DTL

Any more complaining out of you guys and we get him back. I mean it. I'll stop this car.

:rotflmao:

I didn't realize he was still finding work.

Can we please put him in charge of the offense we'll be facing each week for the remainder of the season? Future blognostications sure would be more fun to read. ;)

That's Jimmy (High School Offense) Raye and I have no clue how the guy has ever gotten another job after the one he did here that had opponents literally calling out our next plays at the line. I remember the Ravens literally laughing at us on the sidelines over it.

Seriously how does a man with this resume make it as long as he has?....

* Los Angeles Rams (twice - 1983-84, 1991) - 12th ranked offense in 1983 and dropped to 21st in 1984, 18th in 1991
* Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1985-86) - 23rd offense in 1985 and dropped to 27th in 1986
* New England Patriots (1990) - 26th ranked offense
* Kansas City Chiefs (1998-2000) - 19th ranked offense in 1998, 12th in 1999, and 8th in 2000
* Washington Redskins (2001) - 28th ranked offense
* Raiders (2004-2005) - 17th ranked offense in 2004 and dropped to 21st in 2005
* San Francisco 49ers (2009-2010, Week 3) - 27th ranked offense in 2009

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.