• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Forgive me for I sinned today

fuji869

The Rookie
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
I have a confession today, with the Pukes winning today and the Redskins falling out of the NFC East Race I rooted for the Giants. I look at it this way the Skins, with that offense, are not going to win the NFC East and at this point I did not want to see the Cowboys pick up a game on the Giants and move closer to 1st place in the NFC East.

I hope you can find it in your power to forgive me but I hate the Cowboys more then I love the Redskins. :cry:

Last edited:
No need to apologize. I'm always rooting for the Giants to win the division around this time of the year. Once the Redskins are out of the running you have to put your contingency plan in place to keep the Cowboys from winning anything. :)

You know what I found hilarious today - during the Skins game, the announcer mentioned the Giants-49ers game, and said, "And the Redskins will be watching that game very closely"

Ha !! Are you kidding me ?!?! At this stage ?? :laugh:

I much prefer to follow the Eagles once we have done enough to be knocked out of paloff contention.

Why the Eagles?

At least then another NFC East team will not be in the Super Bowl!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.