• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

For those going to DDP

again, thanks for all the kind thoughts.

i didn't take a wrong turn to talladega, but that is a good idea. :)

there were a lot of visitors today. it helps pass the time, but it's sort of stressful to put on a good front. glad the day is winding down.

the healthcare aides are the best, but all are eagles fans. all of them are bummed about the mcnabb trade which is surprising.

blondie, if i had known that you were at ddp, i would've told the rescue personnel to go straight to fedex and go to a hospital soon after. dang. we'll meet at some point though.

wd - thanks for the mention on your blog. that was very nice.

Just glad you're doing ok.

again, thanks for all the kind thoughts.

i didn't take a wrong turn to talladega, but that is a good idea. :)

there were a lot of visitors today. it helps pass the time, but it's sort of stressful to put on a good front. glad the day is winding down.

the healthcare aides are the best, but all are eagles fans. all of them are bummed about the mcnabb trade which is surprising.

blondie, if i had known that you were at ddp, i would've told the rescue personnel to go straight to fedex and go to a hospital soon after. dang. we'll meet at some point though.

wd - thanks for the mention on your blog. that was very nice.

Awwwwwwww. You are very sweet!

We would have given you beverages that made you feel LOTS better!!

Sorry I missed you! Get well soon!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.