• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

For our friends in Norway

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Virginia
My fellow Norwegians - You are in our thoughts and prayers. This is a sad day for your nation and we mourn and weep with you.

The numbers are staggering - in the 80s or 90s, depending on the report. Hoping for a lower number. It's not as important as the Winehouse death, but many families will have an emptiness in their lives now.

Such an odd place for an attack like that. Norway - you never hear anything about Norway!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Just looking at the latest posts and took a look at my last entry. Not sure of the word I'm looking for and didn't want to suggest that the Winehouse tragedy is more important, but I can't seem to find the right word or phrase. Brain freeze going on here. Both are tragedies though.

The numbers are up to 92 now. What a contrast in styles of attack from this person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.