• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Foerster interviewing for Bills?

Mentioned this in the Random thread before I saw this one. Hasn't Ryan always struggled with his offensive lines... or am I mistaken?

What in the ever-loving **** is going on in Western NY? They were actually making progress before Pegula even gets his hands warm, then Orton retires for the second time in one calendar year, the HC decides to split and all the dominoes fall... then they want to interview our OL Coach? Really? I'll drive him up personally if it gets him out of Ashburn. He can even stay with my in-laws!!!

Nick

What in the ever-loving **** is going on in Western NY? They were actually making progress before Pegula even gets his hands warm, then Orton retires for the second time in one calendar year, the HC decides to split and all the dominoes fall... then they want to interview our OL Coach? Really? I'll drive him up personally if it gets him out of Ashburn. He can even stay with my in-laws!!!

Nick

Nobody up there wants to play move to Canada? I havent heard anything legitimate recently on it but I think there is a lot of discussion talking about moving that team to Toronto... just a random guess

Last edited:
Nobody up there wants to play move to Canada? I havent heard anything legitimate recently on it but I think there is a lot of discussion talking about moving that team to Toronto... just a random guess

One of the stipulations with Terry Pegula buying the team was that they didn't move to Canada. It would cost them half the value of the team to break the lease on the stadium before 2022, anyway. He owns the Sabres and the Rochester Americans, also, so he has a real, vested interest in Western NY.

The reason the Bon Jovi-led group failed was his partners were Canadian and he couldn't convince anyone that he'd keep the team in WNY.

Nick

well that kills that theory lol, i was unaware of that.

The only reason I know is my wife is from Buffalo, obviously a huge Bills/Sabres fan and I hear about all this either when we visit (the local WNY media) or from my father-in-law LOL! Otherwise, no one really cares... ;)

The Sabres are easily the worst team in the NHL right now and stockpiling for the future, but that's a whole 'nother story.

Nick

Yeah, I was going to say Buffalo sports teams are right there with Cleveland's in term of # of years of frustration.

...sounds more like he is going to the 9ers...well, this is the same team that passed on Gase to promote Tomsula so not too surprising.

All Jed York and Baalke have to do now is go cheap on resigning their quality free agents and the collapse will be complete.

Quick, somebody give the Bills Vinny's # and the circle will be complete!

Last edited:
...sounds more like he is going to the 9ers...well, this is the same team that passed on Gase to promote Tomsula so not too surprising.

They apparently also ran Harbaugh out after he had the best winning percentage of any coach in the regular season over the last 4 years... plus Denver ran Fox out. Didnt they just legalize Marijuana in Colorado and California? :paranoid:

Elway let Fox go for losing the Super Bowl and now he is interviewing Kubiak whose teams in Houston habitually disappointed and never even made it to the Big Game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.