• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Fire Shanahan on Tuesday November 26th at 10am!

Well honestly, either way you look at it, the results haven't been off the charts great here. I like the guy a lot, but that may be as someone said (Boone?) more because of his last name than anything else. If he is evaluating the football talent, well... I'm not overwhelmed right now. And if he hasn't been evaluating the talent here, then I am in full agreement that we need someone to do so. NOW.

Yeah, they/we do. Mike clearly needs some help on the D side. As he did in Denver. Kinda frustrating really that evidently no one saw that coming. Didn't he bring in the entire DLine of the Browns one year when they really sucked (yeah, I know... pick a year)? And somehow that was supposed to work better? It's almost like he needs a complete equal on D with their own autonomy who can run things and pick players, and have Bruce Allen (or someone else) with complete control make the final call.

Our offense needs another TE, two or three wide receivers in addition to a revamped OL.

Look at the depth on the Broncos.

Moreno goes down, Ball steps in.

Julius Thomas goes down, Joel Driesen and Jacob Tamme step up.

Eric Decker, who caught 4 TDs on Sunday is the third receiver.

Ryan Clady and Dan Koppen go down on the OL and Chris Clark and others step up to play the season.

Here we don't have any of this type of depth.

I'm all for going OL with the first five picks in the draft. We can fill some holes via FA, but this will be a two year build. Many pieces are in place, but many are not and it starts with the OL.

Eh, and I am so over TyPo. RT is the first order of business. Seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.