• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

ESPN980 - Kirk Cousins on Redskins @ 1

I finally got the listen to the whole thing in its entirety (hence just posting a link earlier)

I think it's neat he wrote a book about his college years, though I can see how some would roll their eyes at that ;)

I like that he's comfortable with the zone-read package now and I like that he's confident Griffin will be ready on time.

His whole personality just screams that he's the type of guy that recognizes his position and opportunities when he gets them, and is playing for the long game in trying to have a career. He knows he's not going to be the QB here, he's going to make his career somewhere else (or not), but he seems to enjoy his current position and chance to work with this coaching staff and Griffin instead of being a problem in the locker room.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.