• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

ESPN: Looks Like Kelly Will be Skins' No. 2 WR

• Thread starter Lanky Livingston
  • Start date

Lanky Livingston

Matt Mosely, in his NFC Beast blog, says Malcolm solidified his spot as the number 2 WR with his performance last night (and all preseason). If he stays healthy, with Moss as flanker and Randle-El permanently in his more-natural slot position, we will have a very nice corps. Thomas and Mitchell coming off the bench - I for one am excited to see what the passing game can do this year.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/2763/looks-like-kelly-will-be-skins-no-2-wr

We'll have a nice corps if Randle-El can hold on to the ball. He should have caught that pass from JC last night.

This does not surprise me or disappoint me at all. By all accounts he has the best hands of the whole group and was certainly more polished than Thomas when we drafted him. My only concern with him has be how fragile he seems to be but hopefully that is behind him now (at least for a while).

This does not surprise me or disappoint me at all. By all accounts he has the best hands of the whole group and was certainly more polished than Thomas when we drafted him. My only concern with him has be how fragile he seems to be but hopefully that is behind him now (at least for a while).

I think it is - he only missed 4 games in college, 3 of which were at the beginning of his freshman season, before he earned a spot (I think). The "fragile" moniker is undeserved, IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.