• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Eric Bienemy

Shouldn’t we expect a sizable turnover in the offensive staff? Wouldn’t Bieniemy want his own guys?

If Bieniemy takes questions during this morning’s presser…does he yell at the media members? 😎

Oh, the horrors! 😱 Must keep LeSean McCoy up at night. The stuff of nightmares.

Oh, the horrors! 😱 Must keep LeSean McCoy up at night. The stuff of nightmares.

Well..McCoy isn't a Hall of Famer like Peterson, so can see why he can't get over it. :)

Sounds like just about the entire offense showed up for Coach Bienemy’s presser. Good sign.

Bieniemy has mastered coach speak. We aren't going to learn a damn thing today. LOL

I haven't heard this, but if this is true... it's big.

Clearly contrary to the hypothetical I posed on the podcast that the Dan may have influenced the hiring to try and make a splash.

Audio is pretty crappy/choppy on my end ... you guys?

Bonus points to Curl and Toney for showing up to meet the new head guy on the other side of the ball.

Since they are not currently allowed to focus on football with the players…can Eric have a talk with the IT department?

Bet it woulda streamed better on Amazon.
Not based on my Thursday Night Football viewing experience, but I do like the inference you are making.

• Fist Bump
Reactions: Om
FWIW, I've actually had pretty great picture quality on Amazon games so far. Been surprised. The only complaint I have is not being able to quickly flip back and forth to other channels during commercials. Too clunky to switch back and forth from my streaming to regular cable. First world problems.

Now back to our regularly scheduled Bienemy.

Today’s streaming quality of the presser had a Sean Taylor celebration vibe to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.