• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Draft Week 'QB Challenge Tournament'

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
A little added fun for our members during a historic draft week. Join our Draft Week 'QB Challenge' Tournament. We're looking for 15 players to sign-up to compete and do your best RG3 impression. You'll get 3 attempts to log the tourney-high score. And (with apologies to our female members) just like in the real NFL, you can earn extra points by nailing a cheerleader.

Winner gets their choice of one of our new RG3 T-Shirts!

Let's go peeps...we need some playahs...

We need 12 more players to get this thing started people. Come on - worst thing you'll do is put up some suck game #'s - best thing is you win a free RG3 t-shirt!

I'm confused as to how this works as well. What exactly are we doing if we sign up?

Go to This Page. Tournament at the top is called 'Win a RG3 Shirt!'. Go to the right and click 'Sign Up'.

Once we get 16 players signed up, you'll be able to go to This Page and play the game (highest score in 3 attempts against your opponents highest score in 3 attempts). High score moves on to the next round. Last man standing wins a groovy t-shirt.

Make sense?

I'll be back at the desktop tomorrow and can sign up then. Can't play on the iPad. :)

Extreme vs China in the first round of a game tournament? That's like North Carolina vs Duke in the play-in game :laugh:

11 more open slots. No one can play until we have the brackets filled...

Aww hell, I'll play.

EDIT: Okay, I'm warmed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in. Worse thing I can do is get blown out early and not get a cheerleader.

If you want to just place Riggins44 and yourself in that other bracket to fill it up, you can leave me in the bracket I am in, so I can coast into the final, I'm ok with that!

Come on guys and gals - we need 7 more players to get the fun started. Sign up! Free RG3 shirt of your choice is the prize!

We need 6 more players people. Sign up and let's get this thing started! See the first post to sign-up.

More.
Players.
Needed.

If we don't get them soon, I will post in limerick form for a year.

Nobody wants that.

Click HERE and 'sign-up'.

Can I get Ms. Piggy to sign up and play for her? :)

Goal could do the same for Mrs. Goaldeje...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.