• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Draft Day Tailgate

Thanks for including us C&C...I'm going to try and make it up for this one.

Thanks for including us C&C...I'm going to try and make it up for this one.

Aweseome!

Because of the success of this particular event, my hope is to one day unite all boards and all tailgates into 1 mega-tailgate. I think at that point, we will probably need to find an MC.

So is this one of the events where the famous wings are gonna be on tap?

So is this one of the events where the famous wings are gonna be on tap?

Nope, no wings for this one. The famous whole pig roast is on the menu.

644484_10200973472043657_518856712_n.jpg
532949_10200973463883453_346182576_n.jpg

Dang HOF, Thats impressive!

Yup.. I am gonna start the caja china roasting box the moment I get to fedex (around 5:45 am) and hopefully get the pig in the box immediately following "Shots at Dawn"!

Dang HOF, Thats impressive!

It's as good as it looks too. Pez uses this it think it's like a Cuban marinade(correct me if I'm wrong Pez) he injects and it makes the pig. I stand there and dip pig in the the juices and get in Pez's way why he's trying to chop it up! It's tradition.

:mmm: Dang, that looks good! If I had the money, I'd seriously consider flying in from Colorado for this shindig. Enjoy! :cheers:

Pez, do you use a jerk sauce type of marinade on the pig?

Ah, gotcha. Sounds pretty effin tasty even tho he's stingy with the recipe, lol.

It's all good, chef's gotta have his secrets too.

I don't think I can miss this - Henry, Mark, you in? And Bob, all you gotta do is hop on a plane to Greensboro and we can drive up together :)

Last edited:
I don't think I can miss this - Henry, Mark, you in? And Bob, all you gotta do is hope on a plane to Greensboro and we can drive up together :)

Hope you guys can make it. This will be my 4th pig roast with Pez. They are soooooo good. The best part are the crispy cracklings you see on the back in that pic. Don't know of Henry or Om remembers but they came with to a tailgate and I forever remember them as the trench coat mafia. Both were wearing full length dusters!

I don't think I can miss this - Henry, Mark, you in? And Bob, all you gotta do is hope on a plane to Greensboro and we can drive up together :)

See, I told you about the mods. It's Us vs. Them!!!

:)

Wife and I are in. Need to figure out what we can bring.

Great T, might even have a couple scotches with me to try. I'm still a neophyte in that world.

Sweet. I will bring what I have but it's just middle tier stuff.

I'll also bring the corn hole boards my dad made

Also I have grilling equipment but it's small scale. I can't imagine there is any use for it at this kind of tail gate?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.