• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Draft Day T-Shirt Ideas

Well, in that case... face slapped, challenge accepted

I like a good challenge.

Again, my vote for the first one and the Superman/RG3 shirts. Need these for draft day weekend.

Last edited:
I need some help with t-shirt vendors - anyone got any recommendations?

Superman Shirt is Great

I would buy the Superman shirt and I am not a Redskin fan but RGIII may change that. A quote he is famous for is "The hotter the heat the harder the steel, no pressure no diamonds". That on a shirt would sell at Baylor for sure. You guys are going to love RGIII. Congrats!!!

Looks like we have found the vendor. :biggrin2:

Actually no. Whoever is sell them had a vendor print them. I know of a few, but you have to do a minimum order paid up front. Something that's held me back from selling may of my designs. You'll normally have a set up fee, and depending on the numbers of colors, it can get pretty pricy.

Then you get you batch of shirts, and have to ship them. That's why I did it with Zazzle. I make the shirt, and whoever wants to buy, just orders it.

Super Man RGIII huh? I've got a lot going on the next two days but I can probably do it on Wednesday and make it look exactly like the Superman font.

We've got Pete working on it for us :)

Super Man RGIII huh? I've got a lot going on the next two days but I can probably do it on Wednesday and make it look exactly like the Superman font.

Go for it brother. See what we come up with between the two of us...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.