• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Do you have a second favorite team, and is that acceptable?

I can always find SOME excuse to root for a team, but it almost always has to do with the Redskins.

I was rooting for the Chiefs because I wanted Luck to lose (thereby making our Griffin pick look better if only infinitesimally.)
I was rooting for the Chargers because I want them to succeed brilliantly now that Norv is gone.
I was rooting for the Saints because ... well duh.
I was rooting for the Packers because **** Kaepernick. When Griffin's healthy he's twice the QB that poser is. That and the 49ers are almost as annoying as the Seahawks. (ok, that's not Redskins related but they are annoying.)

Next week it's the Saints (I hate Seattle for a slew of Redskin-related reasons), Panthers (see above), Chargers (see above) and ... well ok I'll root for the Colts because I'm sick of the Patriots (and Belichek doesn't deserve to have more SB wins than Gibbs. See? Redskins.)

And so it will go until someone wins the Superbowl.

I'll root for the Panthers to lose because those bastards took the Redskins off local tv and made me buy NFL Ticket to feed my B&G obsession.

For me it is the Redskins followed by 31 other teams that I really dislike to greater or lesser degrees.

Come playoff time I root for different based on a system a lot like Henry's above. There is almost always a Redskins related reason. Like in the last Super Bowl...I pulled for the Ravens because I didn't want the 49ers to get another ring up on us, although it was a close call because I had a number of reasons to dislike the Ravens as well.

This weekend I will be a Saints fan and a Panthers fan for obvious reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.