• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Distribution Maps for Week 1 NFL Games

Yea, this is a cool link to bump every week. I believe Burgundy Burner kept up with it last season.

The Skins are getting some major love across the country this week.:)

Yea, this is a cool link to bump every week. I believe Burgundy Burner kept up with it last season.

The Skins are getting some major love across the country this week.:)

I think it's mostly because the Skins represent an area that was hit on 9/11.

But for the life of me, I cannot figure out why they chose the Cowgirls to play in the other Memorial game in NYC. If anything it should have been the Steelers since a plane went down near Pittsburgh and it was the AFC Championship game last year. Maybe the Patriots since the Jets and Pats are such a big rivalry these days. But Dallas? It makes no sense, not even them being considered,"America's Team".

I also think we should have played this game in NY because of the date. Yes, we got hit too but they are obviously the face of 9/11 and rightfully so.

That's why the Jets/Cowgirls game is on Sunday Night Football Mike. The NY Stepchild Giants were sent down here with us.

Houston getting the Skins game is fantastic - gf booked plane tickets so I'd be landing an hour after the game starts, now I can DVR it, watch the first hour on the plane through DirectTV, and zip home and pick up where I left off! Hallelujah!

Hey I get a game in FL that not the Bucs or Phins! yay me.

Sweet. Don't have to go out and see Philly/St. Louis.

Which is good. Last year I was undefeated when watching a game in the confines of the Mattcave.

I trust nothing but TV guide.com :cool4:

It's the only accurate listings for my area.

I trust nothing but TV guide.com :cool4:

It's the only accurate listings for my area.

Well I'm new here (FL) so I'll defer to you... but it looks like most everybody is getting this game, most likely because of the NY -DC - 911 connection... I'll cross my fingers for both of us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.