• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official: Dan Snyder has SOLD The Commanders

Well I've taken a day to process all of this, and ... I'm trying to be happy about this, but I'm not overwhelmed by emotion. I honestly wish I were.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy Snyder is gone, but I'm still having trouble drumming up any emotion for this team. I'm trying, I swear. Maybe it hasn't sunk in yet. Maybe I just need to see the team in action without him around. I don't know.

Maybe it's because I've gotten so used to not caring about the team I'm numb to all this now. Shame on you, Dan Snyder, for doing this to us. However I end up feeling about the team I will never, ever, forgive you for systematically destroying what this team meant to this town, and to me.

Here's hoping I feel differently once the season gets underway.

Technicalilty at this point, but the deal has apparently officially CLOSED. All paperwork completed

It would not surprise me at all. There is no way she can live with this the rest of her life.

Well I've taken a day to process all of this, and ... I'm trying to be happy about this, but I'm not overwhelmed by emotion. I honestly wish I were.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy Snyder is gone, but I'm still having trouble drumming up any emotion for this team. I'm trying, I swear. Maybe it hasn't sunk in yet. Maybe I just need to see the team in action without him around. I don't know.

Maybe it's because I've gotten so used to not caring about the team I'm numb to all this now. Shame on you, Dan Snyder, for doing this to us. However I end up feeling about the team I will never, ever, forgive you for systematically destroying what this team meant to this town, and to me.

Here's hoping I feel differently once the season gets underway.
Man, I feel you 100% on this.

After watching this, I don't think things are over for the former owner of the Washington franchise.

I was on vacation last week so I'm not sure it has set in yet that Snyder is finally gone. I need to go back through and look at all the videos I saw tweeted out. I saw the Harris letter to fans this morning and realized I didn't know he was a Redskins fan growing up. That's cool especially since he's already shown he knows how to run a sport franchise unlike Snyder.

I've been ambivalent over training camp over the last number of years because you always hear the feel good stories and almost nothing comes of them. I think this sale is going to make me a little more excited for all of that because I think I can believe something will change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.