• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Derrius Guice Arrested on Domestic Violence Charges

2 women in LSU stating Guice raped them his freshman year.

This dude was a real trainwreck. He just hid it extremely well behind that smile.

100% chance Brudan knew about this. 100% chance Rivera found out about it and it was key in letting him go.

Not that it matters now, but I do remember there were some character issues that caused him to fall in the draft. A lot of people thought it was a smoke screen by some teams. But as more information comes out, I wonder if some of these teams did know about these allegations from college.

All I ever heard were concerns over his general maturity and him being too focused on video games. Never heard a peep about domestic violence concerns - and I disagree they'd have drafted them if they had heard those kind of allegations. I tend to think we'd have known if those concerns were out there, but who knows? I always felt the kid was a drama queen/diva type - that alone would've been concern enough for me.

Last edited:
Wow, LSU looks really bad here.

Both incidents were reported and were not investigated?

Somebody knew something because Guice was falling faster than Niagara Falls in the draft and teams that needed backs were passing on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.