• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Defense deserves a lot of credit this game

redskins26

The Team Captain
Reaction score
Military Branch
Navy
They deserve credit for helping secure this win by keeping dez Bryant in check for the most part

Fletcher was awesome! So was DHall.

The defense was fantastic today. Did everything they needed to do. Hall, Fletcher ... All of them. What a great team win!

the key was being able to sort through the situation at OLB after the injuries and poor play of Chris Wilson and Markus White and finding Rob Jackson waiting to step on the field and make a contribution.

Jackson has started 4 or 5 games and has a forced fumble and/or interception in every game.

It may not be popular, but I think Haslett has saved his job - unless he gets a HC offer.

How can you fire Haslett when he hasn't had an NFL caliber starting secondary during the season?

The team is playing without both starting safeties and the nickel corner was suspended.

You can blame Tanard Jackson and Cedric Griffin on Shanahan and Allen but I don't see how Haslett is to blame.

They rolled the dice at positions where there were holes and the players crapped out.

I like that Crawford guy hopefully he steps it up a little bit more next year

I think Crawford has definitely beaten Banks out for the return job. If he can play cornerback in a depth position that's one additional roster spot for a productive player elsewhere on the team.

2/3 picks came from great pressure... Team win and the entire defense did their parts. Pressure, containment, coverage, scheme. Great win!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Oh yeah and they held them to 10...That bull**** no call on the delay of game was pathetic.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Props to Haz, Fletch and the rest of the D tonight. I usually bitch about his playcalling but he had that side of the ball playing crazy tonight. Team win indeed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.