• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dear Redskins

Fine. If you want to return to the days of cheering the "pretty on paper" all-pro teams of years gone by AND don't want to have the kind of FO that you seem to despise now, here is your new team...

http://www.dallascowboys.com/

you misread me, I am saying that last year was wasted as we signed old wash ups, at least this year we are signing young guys, even if some dont seem like fits or have much upside.

Ryman, which guys do you think "don't have much upside?" Everything I'm reading is praising the Redskins' signings for exactly that - their youth and upside.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

you misread me, I am saying that last year was wasted as we signed old wash ups, at least this year we are signing young guys, even if some dont seem like fits or have much upside.

I quoted you and you are claiming that Chester is going to be a dud. If we had a power scheme, then I could agree. He is meant for the ZBS and being quick on his feet is a good thing.

But hey, if I misunderstood, then my bad.

I don't think chester will be a dud, I think he will be better than what we had, but we paid him like a top level starter, not a slight improvement over what was a terrible Oline, he is athletic, and I think he will fit, but I vastly prefer Yanda, Chester will be a mid tier guard I think, I hope I am wrong.

Lanky my definition of upside is not simply that someone is young and may develop, but how they will fit what WE are trying to do. Jenkins has huge upside as an up the field DT and perhaps as a pass rush 3-4 5tech, but as a nose, very limited upside. Neild has almost none. I could go through, but I am gonna make a thread once our roster is set about what I think will happen this year. Ill save it for then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.