• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

DeAngelo Hall......Should we ??

Sure Mike. No worries.

I think, in watching the replay, Shanahan is looking at the ref and his focus is there because he is trying to get the TO called. I don't think he saw what Romo was doing and I think he assumed they would get the kick off before the play clock expired. Might just be me though.

And I don't think you can just tell the ref you want a TO at the 1 second mark on the play clock. What if they snap it at the 3 second mark? Maybe you can watch the holder and figure it out but if I were a Special Teams coach, I would work with my holder and snapper to try to disguise those things so no one could get the timing of my teams snap just by watching my players. Again, might just be me though.

Sure Mike. No worries.

I think, in watching the replay, Shanahan is looking at the ref and his focus is there because he is trying to get the TO called. I don't think he saw what Romo was doing and I think he assumed they would get the kick off before the play clock expired. Might just be me though.

Did they ever show a side-to-side view of the time outs? I'm not so sure Romo didn't call time out at the same time, or even before Shanahan. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Did they ever show a side-to-side view of the time outs? I'm not so sure Romo didn't call time out at the same time, or even before Shanahan. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

No, they didn't. The only indication I had one way or another was the announces said something about the Skins having called TO already when Romo stood up. At least I think I remember that.

No, they didn't. The only indication I had one way or another was the announces said something about the Skins having called TO already when Romo stood up. At least I think I remember that.

It was either Moose or Sirgusa, but one of them actually said that it looked like Romo may have called the time out before Shanahan, but like everyone said, it doesn't really matter. It's over.The only thing that matters to me is the fact this is one more situation that keeps me from believing in Shanahan going forward.

Yeah everything was a little confusing. If I'm not mistaken though it would have only been a 5 yard delay of game penalty if Romo had called a timeout and they didn't have any left.

Point is it shouldn't have come to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.