• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Deadspin: Why Your Team Sucks: Washington Redskins

I've been reading these, and laughing hysterically. This one lacked humor for me though, maybe because it hit too close to home? I don't know...I thought he could have done a lot better.

Too close to home for me. I started muttering to myself during the first point.

I did think there were a few good lines:

This is how a town can fully support a LaVar Arrington radio program when LaVar Arrington needs eight assistants and a pound of twine to string together one basic sentence.

Never go to FedEx Field. Ever. Going to FedEx Field is like traveling 30 years into the future to catch a glimpse of America's eventual economic ruin. Biker gangs encircle you for minutes at a time. People are drinking pure ethanol.

i can't stop laughing at the picture to actually read the article

that's the funniest **** i've seen in a while

I would have accused the writer of being a Cowboys fan but he's too literate.

Why your team sucks: THEY KEEP RE-SIGNING BRANDON BANKS. FML.

The actual content of the article is pretty awful.
reason #1 was spot on. the rest of it is 106.7 the fanish in truth and quality.

The comments are the worst yet also. Redskins fans are closet racists because we like Chris Cooley? Ummm....okay.

Pure Pulitzer material, if ever such a thing were written...
With apologies to Chargers fans, no fanbase in the NFL hates its coach more than Eagles fans hate Andy Reid, and justifiably so. He's an incompetent, emotionless buttsteak of a man.

Yeah, this was my favorite. Still giggling at the fullback dive part:

His continued presence on the sideline feels like some kind of sadistic prank Jeff Lurie is playing on the entire city. Secretly, he must cackle with evil delight while watching Reid botch timeouts and call for fullback dives on fourth-and-3.

The Ravens one is pretty good too, especially the comments he sampled. This one is just classic smack imagery:

"It is so hilarious how Steeler and Ravens fans hate each other because they are mirror images. It's like watching two retards dry hump the opposite end of a couch, shouting insults to each other."

Hmmm.. some of the team fan boards I have visited have "Smack Talk" forums but the writing isn't quite up to Deadspin's quality yet. :tongue2:

That comment about Steelers and Ravens fan is freakin hysterical lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.