• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dan Snyder's new boat...

You couldn't give me a boat that was useless for fishing. There's just no point.

Hmmm... the theatre room looks kind of nice.

lady_anne_pb_salon1.jpg

His money-he's free to do whatever he wishes with it.

You guys are nuts... If it floats, you can fish from it.

It has a deck at the rear for tenders and other small craft to tie up to. It also has two garages for it's tenders. In the specs, it has two 9 meter tenders, so you can set up one with some extras to accommodate some day fishing with guests. With the type of room in the garages, you can surely have a dedicated fishing boat.

Once you're done fishing for the day, a nice massage, a gourmet meal, stogies and brandy on the fantail to finish the night.

Check the specs on this puppy, it's pretty wild.
Lady Anne

Pete, I couldn't see my fat arse on that thing trying to catch a few spot or rockfish. I would be out of place walking around on that thing in my bubba boots.

If I take the tender out fishing, it will be me in the galley cooking up the catch of the day. Brandy? Homebrew or Makers Mark will flow.

I could turn the Lady Anne into the Redneck Annie in a heartbeat.

Pete, I couldn't see my fat arse on that thing trying to catch a few spot or rockfish. I would be out of place walking around on that thing in my bubba boots.

If I take the tender out fishing, it will be me in the galley cooking up the catch of the day. Brandy? Homebrew or Makers Mark will flow.

I could turn the Lady Anne into the Redneck Annie in a heartbeat.

If you own it, you do what you want without question. I know I'd still dress the same, and you would find me cooking from time to time too. Nothing would ever stop me from being myself. I like fine dining, and don't mind dressing up at times, so I can from one extreme to the next. JC sandels, cut off shorts, and a tye dyed shirt, to slacks and a sport jacket... I'm easy, and can deal with luxury.

I have a bit of a taste for fine spirits, but home brew is never out of the question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.