• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dan Snyder reportedly to buy all minority shares

the same thing that motivates all evil billionaire team owners? Stupidity and cockiness.

Al Davis did it with the Raiders.

That is true. But, then the threat of him taking the team to a different city comes in to play.

Moving the team doesn't change the underlying issues that would have caused the "boycott" to begin with and likely wouldn't lead to sponsors flocking to come back to the WFT. I don't see it as a fix at all and would, in reality, just cause Snyder to spend even more money at the end of the day.

I don’t get how a person could still be a fan of a team after they move to a new state.. I was born a redskin fan- lord knows I didn’t ask to be but that’s what he made me so ...😂 but if they moved on from Washington - and I know they practice in Virginia and play in Maryland but a part of me would die . They will always be the Washington Redskins and nothing else.IMO . When the colts moved to Baltimore I’d love to know how many Colts fans became overnight Ravens fans.. Pobably not too many

I have lived in MD and VA as well as DC.

Originally, MD up to the Frederick area was all Redskins country.

Now, the greater portion of fan support from what I have seen comes from in close Montgomery County, DC and especially VA.

In fact VA has been in the lead for some time.

Traveling in the Western part of MD some in recent years I saw Steelers flags and jackets more than I saw Ravens gear.

Meanwhile when I drive up I-270 by the time you get to Gaithersburg all you see is Ravens, Ravens, Ravens now.

Moving the team to VA or back to DC are the choices that make the most sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.