• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Damn Snyder

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Yes - Damn Snyder! But the thread title is actually in reference to a Twitter member @DamnSnyder who posted a pretty incredible timeline showing the littany of Daniel Snyder's crimes and misdemeanors. Some of these are out of order due to how he posted but too great not to share for those not on Twitter...

Last edited:
Sweet Christmas...

1. Derek is the OVC.

I remember him charging people to come to training camp. It allowed other scouts to come in without being denied because they paid. Dum

I remember that poor old lady. She wasn't trying to scam anyone. She literally couldn't afford it and he sued her...unreal.

Firing Herzog was brutal. Just absolutely brutal.
Firing Marty was just flat out dum. We were going to be really good.

Sweet Christmas...

1. Derek is the OVC.

I remember him charging people to come to training camp. It allowed other scouts to come in without being denied because they paid. Dum

I remember that poor old lady. She wasn't trying to scam anyone. She literally couldn't afford it and he sued her...unreal.

Firing Herzog was brutal. Just absolutely brutal.
Firing Marty was just flat out dum. We were going to be really good.

For football decisions alone, firing Marty was the dumbest. But Marty was doomed from the start. That was the team of 1993 All Pros. They didn't want a coach that would work them and push them. They wanted a country club. It really is a shame because post Gibbs, Marty is the best coach the team has had. Yet he was not allowed to get his players in to run his style. They really could have been good in the early 00's had they been allowed.

Last edited:
I think one could argue that it was having an owner who not only allowed players to circumvent the coaches to get whatever they wanted, but encouraged it, might have had something to do with the ‘challenges’ Shottenheimer dealt with.

I was standing in line at a deli in SD wearing my Riggins jersey when I turned around and he was there. The initial look he shot me should have killed me, but I walked up to him and shook his hand. "I'm sorry our owner is such an asshole" and he broke out laughing. He was very nice and friendly to everyone after that.

Snyder runs this team like it's his own personal playground. It's embarrassing how bad he is at it, but also just what a perv he is as well.

I think one could argue that it was having an owner who not only allowed players to circumvent the coaches to get whatever they wanted, but encouraged it, might have had something to do with the ‘challenges’ Shottenheimer dealt with.

I think we all believe that was 100% the issue.

When you put it together like that, it really blows your mind. There was even parts of that I didn't know. He is pretty despicable.

You do realize the tactics he's used over the course of his life are all the same tactics used to protect Scientologists, right?

They are evil, Snyder is evil...

Yet...people still support the team this man owns, week in and week out.

People compartmentalize. We all do it. They see nuance and gray, not just black and white. The Catholic church has priests who are pedophiles. Apparently a lot of them. Doesn't make Catholicism or priests a bad thing. We can recognize the bad but also see good in things. It's part of human nature. I'd also point out that the folks screaming most loudly about Dan Snyder's failings are fans of this team.

Easy to take a shot at fans. But they aren't the problem with this franchise.

The fans aren't loyal to Snyder. We are loyal to the team and the history we have all shared with it.

Mark Davis keeping the pressure on to get the emails out might be our only hope to get rid of garbage snyder

SM - other than answering a question 'probably yes, I'd like to see the emails released' what pressure has he applied? Did I miss something? Only chance anything more is revealed is if Congress really does get involved. They'll just try to let this drag out over time until folks forget about it. That strategy mostly works unfortunately.

Mark Davis is not a voice that can spur action from Goodell or the billionaires boys club.

If Robert Kraft or Jerry Jones were to pound the table action would be possible. To that group Davis is heard as much as the adults in a Charlie Brown cartoon are.

Snopes is as worthless as Congress

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.