• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dallas Cowboys fire Mike Nolan and Jim Tomsula

We know this first hand: You will never have chemistry or unity if you keep having coaching turnover.

Clearing the decks for Urban Meyer?

He would fit perfectly with their criminal culture.

Mccarthy ain't gone

Yet. Did Jerry build an escape clause into the McCarthy contract? I doubt McCarthy would've accepted that. Is Jerrah really going to want to pay a coach to not coach for multiple years? Then again, in Jerrahworld, anything is possible.

And they kept George Edwards...so they are going from one failed Skins DC to another.
I have to laugh when commentators/reporters talk about Nolan being a respected or successful DC... since when?
In Baltimore, the D ranking was ok, but down from the year before, and improved dramatically after he left. In Denver when he inherited Von Miller. He is living off his father's reputation. Dude is Haslett level terrible.

And they kept George Edwards...so they are going from one failed Skins DC to another.
I have to laugh when commentators/reporters talk about Nolan being a respected or successful DC... since when?
In Baltimore, the D ranking was ok, but down from the year before, and improved dramatically after he left. In Denver when he inherited Von Miller. He is living off his father's reputation. Dude is Haslett level terrible.
Nolan himself offered up the story of Snyder sending him vanilla ice cream and leaving a note or saying "I don't like vanilla".

Nolan himself offered up the story of Snyder sending him vanilla ice cream and leaving a note or saying "I don't like vanilla".
WOW. One of the main reasons I love this site is picking up little anecdotes and stories I may have missed.

Unbelievable story. Snyder stories are simply unbelievable in how they can continually lower your opinion of him. I guess it makes you feel everyone in the world is a little better, because your floor for humanity gets lowered. Maybe that is the upside?

LINK: Daniel Snyder Does Not Like Vanilla Ice Cream, So Says Mike Nolan (larrybrownsports.com)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.